Connar

Team Captain
May 29, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Fremantle AFLW Team.
How will both Eagles and Dockers go in Season 2024 after making up bottom 6 for 2023?

For me, I think we will see Fremantle will just miss the finals and West Coast finish bottom 3 with no wins against Top 11 Teams.

Last edited:
Anything less than finals is a fail for Fremantle.

West Coast will get out of the bottom 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there will be another logjam next year meaning about 13 or 14 teams could or should be expecting to make the 8.

13 into 8 doesn't go so it should be spectacular.

Can't see Freo making it until they sort their forward line. If they do that they should definitely make finals. Not sure why the comparison to Eagles though, two totally different places

I think there will be another logjam next year meaning about 13 or 14 teams could or should be expecting to make the 8.

Can't see Freo making it until they sort their forward line. If they do that they should definitely make finals. Not sure why the comparison to Eagles though, two totally different places
If you remove Sonny and tex who won’t be in the team long term.

Amiss 41
Fog 34

Rankine 36
Freddy 26

Shultz 33
Rachel 23

Jackson 22
Thilthorpe 18

All our key talls are under 23 I don’t believe our future fwd line is as bad as some say.
Ave age of 190+ fwds top 10 Coleman

If you remove Sonny and tex who won’t be in the team long term.

Amiss 41
Fog 34

Rankine 36
Freddy 26

Shultz 33
Rachel 23

Jackson 22
Thilthorpe 18

All our key talls are under 23 I don’t believe our future fwd line is as bad as some say.
Ave age of 190+ fwds top 10 Coleman

It's not about personnel. It's about them functioning. I wouldn't just be comparing raw numbers either. Let's not descend into a comparison of forward lines between Adelaide and Fremantle. Adelaide kicked 350 more points than Freo this year. As I said, it isn't about comparing players it's about whether they are functioning.

It's not about personnel. It's about them functioning. I wouldn't just be comparing raw numbers either. Let's not descend into a comparison of forward lines between Adelaide and Fremantle. Adelaide kicked 350 more points than Freo this year. As I said, it isn't about comparing players it's about whether they are functioning.
I think that’s what we tried this year hence our ladder position.
2018 Walters won our leading goalkicker with 22 goals
In 2023 we had
5 players kick 22+
3 players 30+
Amiss(20yr) tally of 41 is the highest total by freo player since 2015 when we finished top Walters 44
Kicked consecutive 100pts for the first time since 2013
When our midfield group get more experience our transition speed will improve fwds will get better quality delivery.
C- Henry 21 young 22 Aish 27
Fol- jackson 21 AB 23 Serong 22
Res- Johnson 20 Erasmus 19
odriscol 21 Darcy 24

Our forward line is probably the least of our concerns now, we've got a good forward mix.

I think that’s what we tried this year hence our ladder position.
2018 Walters won our leading goalkicker with 22 goals
In 2023 we had
5 players kick 22+
3 players 30+
Amiss(20yr) tally of 41 is the highest total by freo player since 2015 when we finished top Walters 44
Kicked consecutive 100pts for the first time since 2013
When our midfield group get more experience our transition speed will improve fwds will get better quality delivery.
C- Henry 21 young 22 Aish 27
Fol- jackson 21 AB 23 Serong 22
Res- Johnson 20 Erasmus 19
odriscol 21 Darcy 24
How is it since 2015 when Walters kicked 40+ in 2019?

Our forward line is probably the least of our concerns now, we've got a good forward mix.
With another pre season amiss and Sturt will be great. Treacy looks good too. With Jackson/Darcy rotating up forward as well it’s going to be a tough match up for the oppo. Tabenar needs to go. Good trade bait whilst he is still fairly young ? He is just far too soft. Treacy at least crashes packs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle 9th
West Coast 14th

I don’t think either team is as bad as they look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bh90210fan , Will the dockers finish last in 2024?

I will say this in Advance.

Whitney Houston: I will always love you lol
They’re definitely a good shout for another spoon mate after going backwards both on and off field this year. One of the more shallow lists out there after continuing to lose so many key players.

Fremantle should have a good year due to a slightly softer draw than last year and the group coming on a bit. The list is very talented. They dropped games last season which they shouldnt have. They should make the eight.

If WCE can have a hawthorn type of year (from 2023) and take a couple of scalps, but still finish quite low on the ladder whilst showing improvement that would be swell. A better run with injuries will help.

They’re definitely a good shout for another spoon mate after going backwards both on and off field this year. One of the more shallow lists out there after continuing to lose so many key players.
Remember all

This guy thinks West Coast have a better list than Fremantle :joycat:

Remember all

This guy thinks West Coast have a better list than Fremantle :joycat:
Most people have both of us pegged for bottom 4 next year, so it’s not a stretch to say you guys might take out another spoon. Especially after taking a step backwards this trade period.

So.... Eagles go 17th with a 2 win and 21 loss record. Beat the dockers twice.

Dockers finish 18th and go 0-23?

Whitney Houston.... I will always love 💕🥰 you LoL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back