Eagles new Website

Remove this Banner Ad

Monday the 12th is what i heard.
Some news on eagles practice match,Merender injured his knee will miss the ansett cup,cousins,jakovich,cummings,taylor,prior,
donnelly,phil matera and turbull did not play.New recruits daniel kerr and mcdougall played well.For non W.A.eagles fans you can get some news about the eagles by logging onto THEWEST.COM.AU then looking thru the sports section. cheers.

I am not able to access it properly. It says I need something about shockwave or something. Can anyone here help me????

Click on 'Skip Intro' which was in yellow on my screen. The site looks quite good, I loaded up much faster for me than the old site, and the EaglesTV looks interesting.

As for the forum people were complaining about. I prefer it to the old phorum because it seems to be much quicker and you dont have to register, although they should set up the config so you don't have to write your name and email before every post.

sure it might be faster to load (i haven't noticed), but whats with dividing the forum into topics? One forum I say. I can't be stuffed checking 6 different forums, not to mention i have no idea whats a post and whats a reply. Site is the best of any AFL team, but the forum has dropped down to the same standard as the rest.

But like all smart people say, Carn the eagles!!!

------------------
"Don't be so humble - you are not that great. "

Was just there before coming here. I liked it, change is always good in my book.

------------------
I can handle the fighting, its the affection i cant stand and i dont mind us talking just dont try to touch my hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't too good with the old format, It took forever to load up each post although I do admit it was well organised and clearly labelled. Maybe if they could create something similar as to what BigFooty has it might work?

Frodo, what do u mean you used peter t's site addy???? does it still take u to the old forum? how do u do that?
BJ

------------------
Eagles Rock!Go Ben and Jaxon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back