Enoughs Enough

Remove this Banner Ad

The 6-6-6 rule has made a big difference IMO. Mids have an extra 2 seconds/5m of space, which, if you have the ball and momentum going forward, gives the clearance players that little bit more time to take possession and get it in 50 without the opposition player that would normally be on the back of the square. I’ve also noticed the wingers aren’t charging in, they’re keeping the width and my take it’s that so if you do win the clearance, there’s a player out wide who will have a bit more distance on his opponent. With the extra space out wide, forwards can stream/lead out there, opening up the forward line and giving the deep lying forward(s) more space to work.

Aren't you the same bloke who tried saying Ryan Crowley was depressed and that's why he wasn't training? But a day later, he was done for drug use?

And boy oh boy the story I have heard about ol Crows lately.. not too different to Cuzzy.
What have you heard? Very curious

Alcock is not a Freo person and is way out of his depth - Give me 1 initiative that he has implemented in his time that made us a better club ??
Rosich has become too comfortable in his seat - he has to go
Lyon - clearly has lost his aura and standing in the game . His hunger for success can be questioned , I doubt the players respect or give 100% for him. I will not single out his hand picked assistants who are clearly spineless dummies who have no balls to challenge Ross . Ross does not like real leaders because he wants everything's Ross's way and then he has his fall guys for when sh!t hits the fan he can throw his hand picked *******s under the bus. Sumich was his last assistant who had fire about him but will never be a league coach.
The players - lets address these elephants in the room
Bennell - is sh!t , move him on - Morabitos body is in better condition
Steven Hill cant even get on the park
His brother has become fat and gone backwards since coming to us
Ballantyne should have god damn been delisted 2 years ago
Sandi should retire and any talk of him being our number 1 ruck ahead of Darcy is d!ckhead talk
McCarthy should just f*ck off
Blakely is in danger of becoming another Hasleby
Matera is heartless and if was not a Matera would not be on an AFL list today

Wow. Quite prophetic. Think the only people hanging on is Alcock and S Hill. The other 9 are all gone inside 18 months (if you include Blakely). Is that you Belly?

Don't agree with Billy being worse for us, clearly peaked here (on career to date) and we wish Blakely was as good as Hase. Some of the other stuff is pretty close.
B.Hill was a good player for us and still would be except they decided to make Melbourne the place to raise a family. Didn't seem to have anything to do with footy.

Don't agree with Billy being worse for us, clearly peaked here (on career to date) and we wish Blakely was as good as Hase. Some of the other stuff is pretty close.
Blakely isn’t fit to lace up Hase’s boots for him. Hasleby is criminally underrated by many on this board.

Can’t complain about Hill being the ‘middle man’ that helped turn Chris Mayne into Caleb Serong, Blake Acres, James Aish amd Michael Frederick (or thereabouts - anyone want to give me the exact details, please do). He also played some excellent footy for us.

Otherwise Freo Hitman was spot on. 9/10 for the prophecy. ✔️

Blakely isn’t fit to lace up Hase’s boots for him. Hasleby is criminally underrated by many on this board.

Can’t complain about Hill being the ‘middle man’ that helped turn Chris Mayne into Caleb Serong, Blake Acres, James Aish amd Michael Frederick (or thereabouts - anyone want to give me the exact details, please do). He also played some excellent footy for us.

Otherwise Freo Hitman was spot on. 9/10 for the prophecy. ✔
That's impressive link up play. Put him on the wing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back