prpl_jss

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Yankees
And doesn't it look bright! Aside from a couple of rusty fumbles and the odd fade from Hughes (not a fan personally) we seem to be without spud/cloggers for the first time in forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wally Walpamur

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2016
Beaconsfield
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Celtics
The 6-6-6 rule has made a big difference IMO. Mids have an extra 2 seconds/5m of space, which, if you have the ball and momentum going forward, gives the clearance players that little bit more time to take possession and get it in 50 without the opposition player that would normally be on the back of the square. I’ve also noticed the wingers aren’t charging in, they’re keeping the width and my take it’s that so if you do win the clearance, there’s a player out wide who will have a bit more distance on his opponent. With the extra space out wide, forwards can stream/lead out there, opening up the forward line and giving the deep lying forward(s) more space to work.

Perthnews

Draftee
Suspended
Jun 24, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Aren't you the same bloke who tried saying Ryan Crowley was depressed and that's why he wasn't training? But a day later, he was done for drug use?

And boy oh boy the story I have heard about ol Crows lately.. not too different to Cuzzy.
What have you heard? Very curious

Top Bottom