EPL Matchday 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Odd thing to say. There were a bunch of opportunities Liverpool should have scored from, you can't just pick one from Arsenal and claim that proves it could have ben 2-2, it could have been 3-0 before Arsenal even score. 19 shots to 3 and 66% possession I fail to see how his statement is incorrect.
Winners (us) can laugh, trolls can please themselves.

A better angle for you

50oheyx3wj331.jpg

It was a confident win without ever reaching our best levels. That is pretty obvious to anyone who actually watched the game.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes? Are you?

The center of the ball i.e where it physically has to be in contact with Jota is below the sleeve line. So yes, it's a handball.

View attachment 973223

When you watch the live slowmow, it appears to almost touch his wrist before going up his arm, it definitely deviates down low. When I watched it live from the long shot, it looked a handball as well, it bobbles off his forearm which is tight to his thigh and up to his chest/bicep, which is again a handball.

View attachment 973222

Still image + not a great angle. Could just as easily be knocking his chest perfectly in line with his arm. Need front on/behind.

Great control by Jota for his goal on prem debut, good to see he actually studied his new rules as well (if you play for LiVARpool it will count).

Troopz from ArsenalFanTV probably would have exploded after seeing it. Fams and bluds for everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back