Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Always worth remembering that he could have been our Head of State.

worse than that

some of the monarchist idiots have suggested as a way around the whole "the queen is only a part time queen of australia" that Andy be made King of Australia, and we have a new line of succession from him. I'm guessing they also thought Harry way want the gig until he ****ed off to the USA

Yeah, he aint gonna help on this one.

this is my guess, but i reckon he is in deep s**t for one reason

he keeps saying they have offered to speak to the NY team three times, with no response. The NY team have consistently said in the media that they really look forward to him coming in to assist with their inquiries. I think that slight distinction may be the issue.

If they just wanted a chat, this could be done over phone/video conference call with lawyers on both sides. Fact they keep saying they want to talk to him in person makes me think he has a good reason not to step on US turf

Eb96hHvUYAEZZtO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

worse than that

some of the monarchist idiots have suggested as a way around the whole "the queen is only a part time queen of australia" that Andy be made King of Australia, and we have a new line of succession from him. I'm guessing they also thought Harry way want the gig until he f’ed off to the USA
Vomit

worse than that

some of the monarchist idiots have suggested as a way around the whole "the queen is only a part time queen of australia" that Andy be made King of Australia, and we have a new line of succession from him. I'm guessing they also thought Harry way want the gig until he f’ed off to the USA
Coronation party would be pretty wild.

Put the bitch in the big brother house.
Would be so epic to see her prosecuted and bring down the elite scum who have had their identities protected so far.

I wonder what the US will do differently this time to keep their witness alive?

Put the b*tch in the big brother house.
Would be so epic to see her prosecuted and bring down the elite scum who have had their identities protected so far.

I wonder what the US will do differently this time to keep their witness alive?

You do realise if she helps prosecute she will be given the mother of all get out of jail free cards? This means a person who actively recruited girls to be raped gets to live in tax payer funded witness protection for life.

Also unless she has records, it will be he said she said. Saying your accuser only named you to avoid 30 years in jail is a decent defence

Its good she's caught, but there is nothing about this that is epic

You do realise if she helps prosecute she will be given the mother of all get out of jail free cards? This means a person who actively recruited girls to be raped gets to live in tax payer funded witness protection for life.

Also unless she has records, it will be he said she said. Saying your accuser only named you to avoid 30 years in jail is a decent defence

Its good she's caught, but there is nothing about this that is epic
Calm the farm princess.

Calm the farm princess.

You called the consequence of making her a free woman with no sanction "epic" and something to celebrate

The notion she gets no jail time should sicken us, it shouldn't be celebrated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back