FTA-TV ESPN's 30 for 30 doco's

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe he was asked to put on the glove. I really hate the lawyer who asked him too. Only episode I saw and it was interesting.

lower-manhattan-south.png

Ive watched episodes 2-4 over the last 2 nights, and will finish it tomorrow.

OJ did it, but the defense turning it into a race thing, the judge let them get away with far too much. [like the tour of OJ's house when they changed the photos from him with white people to anything with a black person when they didnt need to see his house. and character assassination off anyone testifying against OJ like Ron Shipp. which led to others backing down.] and all the f**k ups by the LAPD, along with the black lawyer on the prosecution f**king everything up. You couldnt say there was no doubt cast. I think he did it, but being in a jury i couldnt vote guilty because of how much the defense were allowed to make it about race rather then facts of the crime and past threats/assaults towards Nicole.

The defense made it too much about the racist cop, which had nothing to do with IF he planted the glove, that was a gamechanger for the trial.

I feel so sad about Nicole. and F**k me the crime photos were graphic, didnt expect to seem in that detail, she should of left him years ago when they first broke up and never let him close again. the photos of her beaten up, police calls and the story on the first date when she came home with ripped jeans after being raped. All the beatings and threats he made there is no way he didnt do it. The murders were overkill no need to be so violent unless it was personal and in a fit of rage.

Its made me go and download American Crime story. i herd that was good, but never watched it, even though its going to be over the top dramatization for TV.

By far one of the best 30 for 30's, if not THE best.

Ive watched episodes 2-4 over the last 2 nights, and will finish it tomorrow.

OJ did it, but the defense turning it into a race thing, the judge let them get away with far too much. [like the tour of OJ's house when they changed the photos from him with white people to anything with a black person when they didnt need to see his house. and character assassination off anyone testifying against OJ like Ron Shipp. which led to others backing down.] and all the f**k ups by the LAPD, along with the black lawyer on the prosecution f**king everything up. You couldnt say there was no doubt cast. I think he did it, but being in a jury i couldnt vote guilty because of how much the defense were allowed to make it about race rather then facts of the crime and past threats/assaults towards Nicole.

The defense made it too much about the racist cop, which had nothing to do with IF he planted the glove, that was a gamechanger for the trial.

I feel so sad about Nicole. and F**k me the crime photos were graphic, didnt expect to seem in that detail, she should of left him years ago when they first broke up and never let him close again. the photos of her beaten up, police calls and the story on the first date when she came home with ripped jeans after being raped. All the beatings and threats he made there is no way he didnt do it. The murders were overkill no need to be so violent unless it was personal and in a fit of rage.

Its made me go and download American Crime story. i herd that was good, but never watched it, even though its going to be over the top dramatization for TV.

By far one of the best 30 for 30's, if not THE best.

Shipp is a legend. As is Ron Goldman's dad. Both MVP's in my book.

Shipp is a legend. As is Ron Goldman's dad. Both MVP's in my book.

Shipp was the first to see through OJ BS. the s**t he copped from OJ's Lawyers was too much. The 91 domestic when OJ called him was when he started to see what he was capable of doing.

The story of how he testified by bringing back the memory of his first murder scene was tough. and 25 years ago it was different with Domestic violence and even more women would stay. OJ is psychotic with his jealousy and how he treated her from day 1. he would sleep with anyone and she couldnt look at anyone without being hit. The tape of the police call when he admits he watched her being intimate with a boyfriend when they were first separated in the late 80's was f**ked.
She never should of gone back to him. [or even had a 2nd date after being raped by him when she was still 19] but you cant blame her. it just makes it ever sadder. domestic violence makes me sick, and im glad we [as a society] are finally starting to move forward over the past few years but it never should of taken this long to shine a light on it.

I watched the whole thing Sunday night, and seeing all OJ's sporting stuff first put the whole thing into a new perspective for me. But hearing those jurors admit they let him off as pay back for the Rodney King beating really shocked me. The other highlight was him getting 33 years for a crime he should've got 2 years for and some guy said, "White justice gets you in the end." America is a ****ed up place.

I watched the whole thing Sunday night, and seeing all OJ's sporting stuff first put the whole thing into a new perspective for me. But hearing those jurors admit they let him off as pay back for the Rodney King beating really shocked me. The other highlight was him getting 33 years for a crime he should've got 2 years for and some guy said, "White justice gets you in the end." America is a stuffed up place.
The amazing thing is nobody gave a s**t he got 33 years for that Vegas thing,yet he murders 2 people and all these idiots cheer and celebrate when he gets off.

I have watched ep 1,2 and half of 3 so far

I am all for a good conspiracy but OJ did it, he was a nut you could see it in the 1st episode bloke is just scary.

Ep 3, OJ says to his friend I didn't take the lie detector test because I had dreams of killing her.

Like heck me how isn't he guilty, the whole car chase was a disgrace.

Bloke has the biggest ego you will ever see.

Ep 3, OJ says to his friend I didn't take the lie detector test because I had dreams of killing her.

Like **** me how isn't he guilty, the whole car chase was a disgrace.

Bloke has the biggest ego you will ever see.
or what to the author of If I Did It where he says a witness supposedly saw him in the Bronco nearby the murder scene and he says he didn't go that way

Once the jury was announced it was all over. Best bet would have been a hung jury and retrial but then you throw in the mistakes from the prosecution and LAPD and the effectiveness of the All Star defense team; it gave the fence sitters the excuse they needed. Watching a Mark Furmann interview recently he said it best about how there was little chance any of these jurors are getting off the hook going back to their neighborhoods if they give a guilty verdict. Funniest and saddest part was the juror who apparently gave OJ the Black Power salute after the decision was announced. The irony in that is just palpable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Episode 5. about half way

Shepiro saying that playing the race card and playing it so hard was wrong, and influenced the trial too much. At least he admitted it. He was paid to get OJ off, but that didnt mean he felt right about the verdict.

"If she didnt open the door with a knife, she would still be alive today"

The Civil trial i didnt know about, I didnt know much about this other then he was found not guilty in the criminal trial. Glad the Goldman Family got something, it wont bring Ron back, but it was nice that Fred Goldman participated in the doco, but would of been hard reliving all the s**t from the criminal trial again 20+ years later. and that it wasnt about the money, it was about making sure OJ never escaped what he did. and would be reminded of it every day.

The Florida stuff felt like he finally admitted it to himself or stopped lying to himself about the murders and decided to run with it as a infamous person rather then famous. and didnt care about anyone anymore.
The Vegas stuff did seem like he was set up, but also felt like Karma for getting away with double murder. also hard to not say it wasnt the law getting back at him. but Still Karma.

The tape at the end from 94 felt like the start of a confession in a moment of whatever, before the public persona was turned back on.

Ron Shipp and Fred Goldman were the 2 best interviewees, it wouldnt of been as good without them.

Laughing at the lawyer talking about changing all the photos on the wall to black people for the jury, If it was a Latino we would have a mariachi band out the front, very funny and so smart.

Still disgusting how low they would go and how the jury got sucked In by playing the race card.

Once the jury was announced it was all over. Best bet would have been a hung jury and retrial but then you throw in the mistakes from the prosecution and LAPD and the effectiveness of the All Star defense team; it gave the fence sitters the excuse they needed. Watching a Mark Furmann interview recently he said it best about how there was little chance any of these jurors are getting off the hook going back to their neighborhoods if they give a guilty verdict. Funniest and saddest part was the juror who apparently gave OJ the Black Power salute after the decision was announced. The irony in that is just palpable.

How was OJ when he saw the jury, If I get convicted with this jury maybe I did do it.

Such a pig of a man.

Can't believe he was asked to put on the glove. I really hate the lawyer who asked him too. Only episode I saw and it was interesting.
Detective Tom Lange said exactly what I said on this board after watching the recent 10 part series 'The People v O.J' - why did they have him wear a latex glove underneath while trying the glove on ?
You're never going to get a glove over the top of that

Just finished watching Made in America. One of, if not the best doco I've ever watched. I found myself liking the guy in episode 1.... I knew he was an NFL star but I didn't know just how good he was. The crime photos in 4 were disturbing, I didn't realise how severe the injuries were. What a ****ed up place that country is. I remember when the car chase happened, IIRC one of the channels here crossed live to it. What a mess.

Okies.

About to watch it.

Kinda watched the teleseries earlier this year with Cuba Gooding but couldn't get into it and have been reading your threads ^.

I remember two events...the car chase was on the radio with 3AW and Rex Hunt as I was driving to the MCG to see the Roos V Tigers one Saturday afternoon. Rex and the boys were describing what they were watching on the TV to us. FWIW, we lost the game, it was a s**t windy crap afternoon.

I then got up at some silly hour at like 3am to watch the verdict live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back