No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much gets past * getting beaten by 10 goals in the last home & away game of the year has always been a tried & true method for revving up for the finals

they speak Spanish in the Philippines too
Si, Si, but I am not sure you could retire on a pension in Majorca and enjoy a decadent final quarter.

Gonna be great to see the BOMBRES bomb out of the finals. Anderay ippaaaa ipppaa anderay

Sorry gotta post , poms 34 for 4 as I am sitting here. Whoo hooo

Last edited:
They could be playing West Coast in Perth.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the Evans family covering itself in glory yet again.

I did like this line:

“My last six months at Essendon I saw what I thought was a breakdown in … I suppose governance is the word,” ex-Bombers director Beverly Knight later reflected of her departure in 2010. “I think the chairman (Evans) was in a hurry to get to a premiership and then maybe take his rightful position on the (AFL) Commission.”

Evans has never spoken publicly about his role in the drugs saga or of allegations he betrayed the club by siding with Demetriou. His friendship with Hird fractured and the pair have not spoken since.”

I.e. from today’s HUN.

I did like this line:

“My last six months at Essendon I saw what I thought was a breakdown in … I suppose governance is the word,” ex-Bombers director Beverly Knight later reflected of her departure in 2010. “I think the chairman (Evans) was in a hurry to get to a premiership and then maybe take his rightful position on the (AFL) Commission.”

Evans has never spoken publicly about his role in the drugs saga or of allegations he betrayed the club by siding with Demetriou. His friendship with Hird fractured and the pair have not spoken since.”

I.e. from today’s HUN.

James Hird’s corner Office at JB Were, at $200,000 per annum salary, tick by the AFL.

Chris Judd, Visy ambassadorial role, no tick by the AFL.

:rolleyes:

James Hird’s corner Office at JB Were, at $200,000 per annum salary, tick by the AFL.

Chris Judd, Visy ambassadorial role, no tick by the AFL.

:rolleyes:
The ridiculous thing about Hird's position was that he was finished at the office by morning tea everyday. He was lucky to be working 10-15 hours a week.

There is so much I could say about the Evans' family, suffice to say Evans junior was a total chip off the old block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back