No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essendon* always wanted to be the "Manchester United of the AFL". Now they repeat the mistake of the shadow of Sir Alex in stands as they pine for the status they no longer actually have.
I hate to dispute this analogy... but I can't. Sir Alex was a once in a lifetime manager and there is no replacing him at United. I'm waiting for the cries next year of "Bring back Hird!" as yet another season goes to s**t because Dodoro can't identify the prime need of the side to actually progress anywhere!

cqrmvf-gif.281097

Looks like Dodo has tenure at * now thanks to Pa Kettle, wonderful news

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pa Kettle is back lolback to

images

How many times can they go back to that well?

It would be like us getting Parko in to turn the club around. Mind you, we did get Robert Walls back for a bit. It's just admitting you lack ideas on a way forward.

It would be like us getting Parko in to turn the club around. Mind you, we did get Robert Walls back for a bit. It's just admitting you lack ideas on a way forward.

I hear what youre saying ODN. We need Barassi on the board. Especially if he's still got the suits from his coaching days...

I think Sheeds is there to get more “Dannyhaars” to the club now that Joe is leaving the building..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back