Essendon are now the one to watch out for - They can win the premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s go back to the thread with the identical name about Carlton now. Big win against the suns. Season and mojo back on track. Charlie up and about. How can they be stopped? Number 6 with a bullet. A lot of expectation on this team and deservedly so.

Let’s go back to the thread with the identical name about Carlton now. Big win against the suns. Season and mojo back on track. Charlie up and about. How can they be stopped? Number 6 with a bullet. A lot of expectation on this team and deservedly so.

Everyone beats Gold Coast when they travel anywhere but Darwin. They are worse than North when they play in Melbourne. We just barely scraped back into the 8. We are making up the numbers.

Meanwhile Essendon are 2nd on the ladder and about to get a monster percentage boost. Absolutely flying.

Everyone beats Gold Coast when they travel anywhere but Darwin. They are worse than North when they play in Melbourne. We just barely scraped back into the 8. We are making up the numbers.

Meanwhile Essendon are 2nd on the ladder and about to get a monster percentage boost. Absolutely flying.
Added 1.1%

The insecurity from my fellow Bombers supporters in this thread is disappointing, and a little bit cringe (you guys sound proper uptight, its just a game of footy!).

Can I just say that I really do feel something special brewing this year. Can feel it in my gut. I really do think this is the year that our boys win an elimination final.

That feeling in your gut is probably just a big shit brewing, like we just dished up.

Competing with the forward powerhouse of Carlton for the best percentage inside the 8. Looking forward to next week, will be good to have a couple of weeks off after the Gold Coast trip

Can someone close this thread? We know were not winning shit this year, Geelong will have their way with us in a few weeks and it will be all downhill from there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not surprising to see all the Bomber "fans" jump on this thread after a win to bash their own side. Bunch of haters.

Facts are that Richmond are the only side to have knocked off supposed premiership favourite Sydney. And what did the mighty Dons do last night? They got the job done very comfortably.

Last night was yet another warning to the competition that Essendon are a force. For me this win puts them ahead of Sydney in the pecking order now. Impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back