Competitions Essendon Board Poster Of The Year - The Scales - Nomination Thread (PLEASE READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of the year again already. Where on earth has 2016 gone?

Anyway it's fair to say this year has been a testing one at times. Perhaps not as testing as recent years but who knows? It's a value judgement right? Well, keeping that in mind here are the ground rules:

1. A maximum of three nominations are allowed per poster

2. No playing the man/woman

3. Only the nominations of Essendon supporters will be considered

4. Moderators are ineligible and cannot be nominated no matter how awesome you think they've been. Sorry!

We'll keep this open for a few days and then move to a vote.

Over to you. :)

Vote 1: Shane Hird.

I just couldn't cope with another year of disappointment and rejection.

Anyone considering voting for me this year please reconsider and vote for literally anyone.

Unless there's a newly minted dick joke category I don't deserve it

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers Jade (thank * Hurls signed and didn't actually go to the Pies is all i'm gonna say)

I'll add some good peoples that are yet to get a nom

carnthedons
Stopher
Donakebab

IF sliding doors, THEN Lord Nicholson...
Also VelvetSledge, ripper game day threads every week.
I'll save the third one for if I remember someone who hasn't been nominated and ought to be...

Also seconding most of the nominations above.

Honourable mention to B4L, without whom this board could not fully comprehend the highs and lows of 2016 (I say that sincerely).

And another honourable mention to Proper Gander, who barracks for the wrong team but I enjoy her posts over here all the same.

Cheers Jade (thank **** Hurls signed and didn't actually go to the Pies is all i'm gonna say)

I'll add some good peoples that are yet to get a nom

carnthedons
Stopher
Donakebab

Thanks for the nom bud, but even in my most drunken egotistical state I wouldn't give myself one this year, felt like more of a passenger, but happy to accept one of those you tried participation ribbons.

We all love to disagree with him at times when he goes full eth mode, but credit where it's due eth-dog has done some good work on the board this year, especially with write ups and reviews.
Dero gets a nom simply for hassling Echols.

Thanks for the nom bud, but even in my most drunken egotistical state I wouldn't give myself one this year, felt like more of a passenger, but happy to accept one of those you tried participation ribbons.

We all love to disagree with him at times when he goes full eth mode, but credit where it's due eth-dog has done some good work on the board this year, especially with write ups and reviews.
Dero gets a nom simply for hassling Echols.
...This has been one of my worst years yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back