Essendon saga could see government inquiry: (Update 3/3: Gov says No inquiry)

Remove this Banner Ad

Everybody is sick to death of this Essendon saga. All the drug cheats need to suck it up and move on.

Why do none of them have the guts to face open questioning about the issue? WHY? They are all hiding behind misdirection and gullible supporters who actually believe in fairy tales.

Go off and dust off your Stephen Dank poster. He's your hero. Did nothing wrong with your lads and you believe all he says.
Dank did a lot wrong...why make this desperate attack on what I said and ignore the rest. I'm definitely no fan of Dank buddy.

And that's exactly what the virtuous AFL want you to believe....well done for toeing the AFL party line.

Yep. We've all been fooled and every club was on the gear. There was a James Hird & Stephen Dank at every club ready to juice up the players and take tanning drugs as they high fived and shouted "whatever it takes" to one another.

Good luck with your attempt to defend 34 drug cheats. They've all been suspended and paid out.

Follow Essendon, but wake up and smell the coffee.

Yep. We've all been fooled and every club was on the gear. There was a James Hird & Stephen Dank at every club ready to juice up the players and take tanning drugs as they high fived and shouted "whatever it takes" to one another.

Good luck with your attempt to defend 34 drug cheats. They've all been suspended and paid out.

Follow Essendon, but wake up and smell the coffee.
My main reason here is not to defend anyone or anything. I just want those with shady deals and doublespeak to face the music too.

My main reason here is not to defend anyone or anything. I just want those with shady deals and doublespeak to face the music too.

My mistake. I thought you were one of the "flat earthers" still living in denial and believing that Dank did nothing wrong to the players.

Not a big fan of AFL shady deals. None have worked very well.

There's more evidence that drug rehabilitation letters were found in a gutter outside an Ivanhoe Doctor's practice than there ever has been of drawing the strands of evidence together to lead to a conclusion based on probability...or are you too young to remember the drug letter saga at your club? People in glass houses need long memories haha...and there's more too but don't push me on it coz you will be shocked and ashamed.
Ooooh, threatening to tell more!
If it makes you feel important , please, please tell us.
Cannot believe that the flat earthers think by throwing mud elsewhere it will mitigate the EFC doping program.
If you have something to say, start a thread! You look like a tosser thinking a poster is going to clam up coz you know something else.
Were you shocked and ashamed at the EFC atrocious behaviour throughout this doping episode?

Ooooh, threatening to tell more!
If it makes you feel important , please, please tell us.
Cannot believe that the flat earthers think by throwing mud elsewhere it will mitigate the EFC doping program.
If you have something to say, start a thread! You look like a tosser thinking a poster is going to clam up coz you know something else.
Were you shocked and ashamed at the EFC atrocious behaviour throughout this doping episode?
I'm not a flat earther. I know bad things happened to people, just not justice. Essendon FC has admitted it was wrong, officials have left, the Melbourne Club Doctor was wrong and left.....who else might need to concede wrongdoing or cover up....hhmm let me see....oh you think that's all? I think those that so far have not admitted wrongdoing should be held accountable and that's not excusing anyone else. The AFL and ASADA need to face up to their wrongdoings as well...or do you think they are innocent?

I'm not a flat earther. I know bad things happened to people, just not justice. Essendon FC has admitted it was wrong, officials have left, the Melbourne Club Doctor was wrong and left.....who else might need to concede wrongdoing or cover up....hhmm let me see....oh you think that's all? I think those that so far have not admitted wrongdoing should be held accountable and that's not excusing anyone else. The AFL and ASADA need to face up to their wrongdoings as well...or do you think they are innocent?
Agree. Totally agree.

But the Essendon players doped.

No club?
No club was keeping receipts of even the legal supplements that they injected their players with?
I am interested to see how you will demonstrate this to be fact.
Ok I'm wrong then...all clubs bar one were impeccable in this regard...happy now, even badly run Clubs like St Kilda were absolutely pure.

Not sure why your diverting the argument again. I am no fan of the AFL dictatorship.
Post your concerns and stop diverting to others everytime someone mentions EFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why your diverting the argument again. I am no fan of the AFL dictatorship.
Post your concerns and stop diverting to others everytime someone mentions EFC.
But I have posted my concerns. I want others to face up to what wrongs and manipulations of a bad situation they have committed. My friend...we are closer to agreement than we are in opposition. We both know (I think) that there are organisations, and individuals within those organisations, that have done more damage/harm in the destruction of others in the Essendon supplements saga that have to be held to account. I think its important for the AFL to come clean about its manipulations and inappropriate behaviours during the intense days of the ASADA investigation, and for ASADA to also be held accountable for the misuse of public funds to harm others, and this includes their incompetence. Which doesn't for one minute excuse Essendon or anyone else who have already conceded/admitted a great deal.

Ok, so you are admitting that what you said is an absolute lie?
Do you understand the sophistication of written language? I'm cynically agreeing with you to demonstrate the fact that Clubs were not impeccable with their record keeping. You know that what I am saying is highly likely. I know Essendon was not well run in this regard, but I also know sure as hell that other clubs were not paragons of virtue either.

Why do you put out tripe like this which contradicts your conciliatory approach once you get questioned.
No need to placate me, just stop the victim posts.
People on here delight in baiting others and the moment there is a logical retort, the school yard name calling starts. There are many victims in this whole affair, and all the perpetrators of that situation need to be held to account. What's good for some must be good for all...the Melbourne Club Doctor is a victim who deserves better, as do others.

Do you understand the sophistication of written language? I'm cynically agreeing with you to demonstrate the fact that Clubs were not impeccable with their record keeping. You know that what I am saying is highly likely. I know Essendon was not well run in this regard, but I also know sure as hell that other clubs were not paragons of virtue either.
I understand the sophistication of your written language. You guess that other clubs might be as bad as essendon, so you state that it's fact. If anyone questions your 'facts' you respond with a condescending tirade, as if you yourself feel an overwhelmingly paternal sense of guilt.

I understand the sophistication of your written language. You guess that other clubs might be as bad as essendon, so you state that it's fact. If anyone questions your 'facts' you respond with a condescending tirade, as if you yourself feel an overwhelmingly paternal sense of guilt.
Ok fair enough. Readers will see you and me for what we are based on what they read. My principle reason for being here is not to constantly defend myself from assertions derived from what I write. My argument is not with you, it's with those who will not face up to their own misdeeds, and making a serious situation where there is negligence on the part of Essendon even worse. Some of the twisting, turning, contorting by the AFL and ASADA is bordering on downright evil.

Some of the twisting, turning, contorting by the AFL and ASADA is bordering on downright evil.

Did the AFL or ASADA inject young men with drugs not approved for human use?

Obviously details were confidential (I assume?).

Seems so

From Caros article few days back

"Hal Hunter, the player who demanded via legal channels to see medical files documenting the drugs he was given by Essendon, is understood to have now cut all official and legal ties with the club in a settlement approved in court early on Wednesday. "

Shame you don't apply that approach to EFC.
How do you know I don't? EFC are not innocent and neither are many others. How many times do I need to say that. I am not here to be an apologist for the EFC. Do I need to emphasise again the need for the AFL and ASADA to take some responsibility too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back