Essendon saga could see government inquiry: (Update 3/3: Gov says No inquiry)

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep typing please. You, Imperial and Satan are lining up for a Defamation Action based on libellous statements about what I wrote and what I didn't. Satan and Imperial are leading at the moment but you are not far behind. You will get this whole website shut down and spend endless hours in a solicitor's office. Everything is being noted.

Well that's me scared.

Are you six years old? Why don't you tell your mum on me?

You're going to close the whole site down? Trust me, you need a better lawyer if that's the kind of advice you're getting

you need a better lawyer if that's the kind of advice you're getting

Actually, now that you mention it, that advice in day 1 would have made a big difference.

Right now, Chief, he of unmatched wisdom must be quaking in his boots. :drunk:

You, Slati and Satan are bad, bad people. :fire:

:drunk:

Actually, now that you mention it, that advice in day 1 would have made a big difference.

Right now, Chief, he of unmatched wisdom must be quaking in his boots. :drunk:

You, Slati and Satan are bad, bad people. :fire:

:drunk:

Well, I'm going with Satan on that one. He's the one with bad rep and all.....

Keep typing please. You, Imperial and Satan are lining up for a Defamation Action based on libellous statements about what I wrote and what I didn't. Satan and Imperial are leading at the moment but you are not far behind. You will get this whole website shut down and spend endless hours in a solicitor's office. Everything is being noted.
LOL

Really childish behaviour!

Can just see it now. Some random delusional dude trying to sue Satan, Imperial and Slartibartfast. That's going to go well. :rolleyes:

Keep typing please. You, Imperial and Satan are lining up for a Defamation Action based on libellous statements about what I wrote and what I didn't.

Maybe, just check your own posts as you've made allegations against ASADA, WADA, CAS without any substance nor evidence to back up your claims, which puts you in a pretty bad place. Do you have any evidence or when you say they are corrupt, are you just putting it out there as a topic for discussion?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Essendon supporters say the dardnest things.

Last edited:
59570979.jpg

Its going to be amusing watching him/her/it trying to quantify a financial loss for troll account with less than 50 posts as a history :drunk:

he doesn't have any consent forms, so he's stuffed anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back