Live Event Essendon's courageous youf vs $hitney $wans and a bunch of *heads in yellow

Remove this Banner Ad

Goats-maximili.jpg

Nice of Essendon to play the Swans back into form.

Ben Rutten.

eating-gerenuk.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essington 30 tackles.
Callum Mills alone laid just under half that (13).
#concerning

From an article this week... this didnt age well at all:

"Essendon skipper Dyson Heppell has doubled down on his determination to keep the mood among the Bombers’ playing group jovial – no matter his side’s win-loss record"
Speaking after Saturday night’s 27-point win – in which the Bombers overcame five illness-related late withdrawals and a 25-point deficit to claim victory – Heppell told critics to “jam it for telling us to stop smiling”.

Heppell went again on Tuesday at a press conference ahead of his 200th AFL match.

“I heard it (the criticism) second-hand, I didn’t see much of it, but people send a couple of things through,” Heppell told reporters.

“Genuine carry-on from a lot of people. Are you going to tell your kids or wife to stop smiling because they have a bad day at work?

I’m always an optimistic, positive type of bloke and I’m going to come in as my authentic self and that’s enjoying my time here and celebrating my teammates. Whether that’s in a win or a loss, you still get around teammates, you celebrate them and try to enjoy this environment and bounce back out of it.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back