Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a really good spell at the moment!

Will still be disappointed to lose to the Chelsea reserves, but at least it shows promise that it’s the best we’ve looked all season & Rhino has only had 1 training session

Chelsea reserves are still worth more than we spent.

Drinkwater, Rudiger, Zappacosta, William and Batshit cost £150m together
We also had Lennon, Mirallas and McCarthy who almost haven't played at all this season. Baningime made his debut and Kenny had only made three starts before this morning, as you pointed out they still had a very expensive side playing but neither side was full strength.

I never like losing games, I want us to win every game we play but we'd gone from one of our worst games of the season on Sunday to a much more improved performance.

We also had Lennon, Mirallas and McCarthy who almost haven't played at all this season. Baningime made his debut and Kenny had only made three starts before this morning, as you pointed out they still had a very expensive side playing but neither side was full strength.

I never like losing games, I want us to win every game we play but we'd gone from one of our worst games of the season on Sunday to a much more improved performance.
I watched the first half, had someone over who doesn't like football so I changed it to a movie after. So I can't say anything about our performance as I wasn't really concentrating anyway.

I have emailed ESCLA and I'm going on the trip to Cyprus, pending sending of a Cheque. We could be out by then, but who cares. Cool new country to tick off and an Everton europe trip.

I watched the first half, had someone over who doesn't like football so I changed it to a movie after. So I can't say anything about our performance as I wasn't really concentrating anyway.

I have emailed ESCLA and I'm going on the trip to Cyprus, pending sending of a Cheque. We could be out by then, but who cares. Cool new country to tick off and an Everton europe trip.
That trip will be amazing mate, regardless of the result. Jealous.

i know we never always seen eye to eye bradesmaen, but you were the first to question koeman and
his signings, so i doff my cap to you for seeing beyond the hype and calling it the way you saw it.

so the big question now is,who is next?

i know we never always seen eye to eye bradesmaen, but you were the first to question koeman and
his signings, so i doff my cap to you for seeing beyond the hype and calling it the way you saw it.

so the big question now is,who is next?
I may have been a bit over the top though, so I apologise for that.

Who's next? Good question. Moshiri hand picked Koeman, so hopefully they do a proper assessment.

Just saddening lol

It’s a shame we are stuck in Koemans mess until January at the very least. Will be staggered if we don’t have a quality striker signed & walking through the door on January 1st

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strapped in for a relegation fight now :( next 5 games are season defining, in amongst Europa League games

8pts from an available 30
7 goals in 900+ minutes
2 scorers in the league
Conceded 20 goals already (44 all last season)
Haven’t won away since January

3am on a Sunday morning is such a s**t time, worst part of playing Europa League Is all of the Sunday games.

Seems as though it was another dreadful performance, man Moshir, Kenwright & the board have some descion to make with the next manager. This is the first time ice genuinely thought of relegation.

Imagine if we get relegated. What happens then with the shiny new stadium?

I’d say at the moment the plans are on hold. If they do build it for the commonwealth games I can imagine the council asking Liverpool to move in instead :$

I'm really disappointed how things are going down your end. I was really hoping you'd take the sword up to Liverpool and we could have a competitive battle for 7th, maybe higher.

Things started off so well, and then Rooney happened, and well, things got sidetracked from there.

One thing I wanted to ask is about Calvert-Lewin. Has he been your main striker this season? What exactly were your expectations with him, and how do you think he's fared so far?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back