Sport Everything Soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

Still wouldn't mind a crack at a cut price benteke, never suited Liverpool's style but I like him, could be what Remy should have been off the bench
They still want 31million for him. Definitely not worth paying that much for a back up. Think we will be okay with Costa, Batshuayi, Traore and Remy but might need one more if Conte wants to play two strikers.

I don't mind the move of Allardyce for England boss if it happened, sure he's never won a major trophy, and doseht score many goals but cruically he's never been relegated from the premiership...and heres the kicker-

Time and time again, the old adage is true, goals win titles, defence wins tournaments. Eng are trying to win tournaments!

He has to get the fickle media and fans to buy into that mentality and set about building some of his famous resolve into that team. It may not be pretty but it's more chance of being affective that constant attack.

I don't mind the move of Allardyce for England boss if it happened, sure he's never won a major trophy, and doseht score many goals but cruically he's never been relegated from the premiership...and heres the kicker-

Time and time again, the old adage is true, goals win titles, defence wins tournaments. Eng are trying to win tournaments!

He has to get the fickle media and fans to buy into that mentality and set about building some of his famous resolve into that team. It may not be pretty but it's more chance of being affective that constant attack.

England may have a chance to be successful with a batch of pretty decent and improving young players, once they stop trying to shoe-horn Wayne Rooney into every team, no matter what position. In his best position up front, he now has other players that have gone past him.

Allardyce will be interesting if it happens. He'll be loving it too, what a great gravy train to ride before hitting the managerial $crapyard.

SBS Premier League match live schedule:

Saturday, 13 August at 9:00pm AEST: Hull City v Leicester City
Saturday, 20 August at 11:30pm AEST: Burnley FC v Liverpool
Saturday, 27 August at 9:00pm AEST: Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool
Saturday, 10 September at 9:00pm AEST: Manchester United v Manchester City
Saturday, 17 September at 11:30pm AEST: Hull City v Arsenal
Saturday, 24 September at 9:00pm AEST: Manchester United v Leicester City

He also said originally you had to pay for epl on top but uptake was low so it's changed, now as long as you are an Optus customer epl is free, will change next year.

I wonder if you could just hook up an Optus prepay mobile SIM?

He also said originally you had to pay for epl on top but uptake was low so it's changed, now as long as you are an Optus customer epl is free, will change next year.

I wonder if you could just hook up an Optus prepay mobile SIM?

Yeah you have to be postpaid customer, but it does include Mobile Broadband and tablet customers. Haven't investigated that further because I've already got the fetch box, but that could be an option depending on how cheap you could go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Great performance from the Blues. Annoying to concede but still a great performance.

love having a tactically astute manager!

his changes won us the game late - bringing the two centre forwards and playing the balls wide...

beats the previous regime tactics of like for like changes.

I thought Conte was going to break players ribs he was hugging so hard!.. he is working overtime to win over the changerooms and the fans - so much passion

Excited to see Pogba play this week. Reckon we'll see:

De Gea
Varela - Smalling - Blind - Shaw
Schweinsteiger
Pogba - Rooney
Mata - Ibrahimovic - Martial​

not in love with the back 4!
Smalling is elite and Blind was very good last year. Varela and Shaw are investments for the future. Schweiny will protect them strongly too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back