Multiplat Fall Guys

Remove this Banner Ad

I ticked off 40 last night. Ended my night of playing and had 18 more fame points needed. Thought no worries, I'll just join a game and afk. 15 fame points. So had to do another afk round, but I got it in the end.

Brought up level 40 with a win on Jump Showdown. I got stuck on an island by myself, with everyone else on the other side and all their tiles fell away. I barely had to do anything, ha.

Played 2 games. Played 2 of the new levels, the gauntlet one was alright, people really get in your way. Thought I did better than I did but just scraped through. The other was Wall Guys which is garbage. Made it through but it sucks.

They're really generous with crowns for the level rewards, I counted 21 crowns just by getting to about level 36.

Playing on Ps4 - does it feel to anyone else like the gameplay has changed slightly since the update? Having much greater trouble doing things that are normally dead easy, like using jumps on downward ramps to get speed, or the balancing on see saw being quite a bit off compared to usual.

On the update - the modified egg scramble is a huge improvement. Wall Guys could be fun but people are so stupid. The new race has potential but is let down by some pretty harsh checkpoints eg you die and have to redo the same obstacles over and over again before you get to the next checkpoint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it.

Playing on Ps4 - does it feel to anyone else like the gameplay has changed slightly since the update? Having much greater trouble doing things that are normally dead easy, like using jumps on downward ramps to get speed, or the balancing on see saw being quite a bit off compared to usual.
A quick browse through reddit last night suggested the input lag had been fixed, so there is no delay when jumping anymore or when grabbing. Didn't have any issues balancing or anything like that though.

I like it.

A quick browse through reddit last night suggested the input lag had been fixed, so there is no delay when jumping anymore or when grabbing. Didn't have any issues balancing or anything like that though.

Only played two games but definitely noticed that input lag that drove me nuts seemed to much improved

I've only played the Gauntlet mode so have only seen 2 new maps - Wall Guys and Knight's Fever. What are the others?

A refreshed egg scramble, much bigger maps with more obstacles. Only played it once but I enjoyed it more.

The other one is a ripper I reckon. It’s basically the hoops game, but it’s not teams. You have to push blocks around a wide map and jump through six hoops to qualify. First X number of players that get through six move on, the rest are out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back