Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Xbox 1 copies around launch came with a free download code for 3. Think it had to be redeemed early last year but

I've heard Qlders put "but" at the end of every sentence when they talk, but I didn't realise they typed it too. :D

What d you mean you have a code for fallout 3?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
It was an XB1 thing, where you got a FO3 code with FO4.

Xbox 1 copies around launch came with a free download code for 3. Think it had to be redeemed early last year but
Nope, redeemed mine two days ago.

I got the same when I bought 4 for XBox One I was given a code to download 3
Spewing i bought it on ps4 and not xb1 now

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a good clothing item that you can put armour on top of in FO4? Currently I'm just running around in my BOS uniform or Vault jumpsuit.

Also, does anyone have any advice on how to get up and running in FO3? I'm currently sitting in Megaton, with an Assault Rifle, Laser Pistol, Pistol and Submachine Gun. I'm out of .10 and 5.56 ammo, and my laser pistol is broken. I can't find anyone selling these ammo types, and despite having valuable junk no one has enough caps to buy it off me. So I have only melee weapons to defend myself, about 100 caps, and no aid because I bought it all to survive a fire ant mission. I'm in strife.

Also, does anyone have any advice on how to get up and running in FO3? I'm currently sitting in Megaton, with an Assault Rifle, Laser Pistol, Pistol and Submachine Gun. I'm out of .10 and 5.56 ammo, and my laser pistol is broken. I can't find anyone selling these ammo types, and despite having valuable junk no one has enough caps to buy it off me. So I have only melee weapons to defend myself, about 100 caps, and no aid because I bought it all to survive a fire ant mission. I'm in strife.

Explore the area around Megaton (I think it is Springvale) and scrounge around there. Watch out for the school though as it is full of Raiders. I can't remember who but someone in Megaton gives a quest to kill someone hiding out in Springvale which you no matter how you go about finishing the quest, you will gain some caps from it. Go see Moira at the store in Megaton (above the clinic) as she'll sell you ammo and repair your weapons. You can also start the Wasteland Survival Guide that she gives and she will send you to Super Dooper Mart which is full of raiders but if you are playing on normal difficulty and are ~level 3-5 you shouldn't have too much problem. There are also 2 other quests in the first part of the Survival guide which you can complete without leaving Megaton. Always make sure with the Survival Guide quests that you complete the optional part. Similar to other RPG games, loot everything and sell the non essentials.

When selling, after you take all the vendors caps, wait for 48 hours I think it is and the shop should refresh.

As you level up start moving further and further out from Megaton but avoid downtown DC until you are at least level 10.

FO4 clothing-wise, 'green shirt with army boots' can be worn under armour. It can also be modded with ballistic fibre to have huge damage resistance.

Is there a good clothing item that you can put armour on top of in FO4? Currently I'm just running around in my BOS uniform or Vault jumpsuit.

I like to hotkey landmines early on, drop as you back/run away which will at least cripple. Water treatment plant in megaton will buy your scrap metal for 20 caps each after some tasks. Moira's survival guide quests are good. Jericho from megaton will travel with you, with bad karma i think.

Just started playing this again after a lengthy break. Installed one mod (PS4) to slow down ghouls to become more like walkers on the walking dead, and now the game crashes as soon as i launch every time :(

Yeah some mods work better than others I havnt tried that one yet so can't really say if it happens to me

Can you recommend any decent ones? A lot of them just look like they'd crash my ps4, but would be good to know the decent ones

It sometimes fails with DLC but the dialogue options change is a good one same with the heavy rain mod

Thanks mate! I don't have the DLC anyway, so ill give them a go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back