Multiplat Fallout 76

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw the times for the last beta’s, the 2 hour one is when I get back from holiday so that’s fine but of course the longer one is when I’m back at work, these times have been a dead set joke for me, I’ll eventaully get to play but still I really wanted to sink my teeth into the beta

yeah i ended up logging out and back in again. solved but you shouldnt have to do that s**t. like there was no gain for them in killing me multiple times apart from being dicks. and like 90% of people online are dicks lol. will be interesting to see how it goes after launch

How long did it take, what is the slap damage like the only thing close to pvp I got was accidentally shooting a bloke during the quest.

Just saw the times for the last beta’s, the 2 hour one is when I get back from holiday so that’s fine but of course the longer one is when I’m back at work, these times have been a dead set joke for me, I’ll eventaully get to play but still I really wanted to sink my teeth into the beta

It's a joke for anyone outside of america, the entire B.E.T.A was a complete con, the Beth Anz Twitter said today's started at 5 so I got up only to find out the times were wrong and it was actually 6am....

Played about 8 hours entirely solo and i'm enjoying it so far

They need to fix a bunch of things on pc mostly related to keybind options for example it's obvious the building was designed for console and the entire thing ported to pc in a shocking way
they need to rework some of the perks, the fact you can hotswap perks makes having separate perks for eating and drinking redundant
The PC in general needs more options the most pressing being push to talk so we don't have to listen to all the mouth breathers run around eating chips and coughing

Today I did alright though

Ran into a honey monster, dropped heaps of honey and honeycomb (don't ask me what a honey monster is)
7HUQFLT.jpg

Then sat down to play some banjo on a bridge

LIZuFxE.jpg

For a company that made Elder Scrolls Online, which literally covers an entire continent, I would've expected a bit more.

I wonder if the no NPC thing was just a way to get this out quicker.

I think the no npc's on release gives them somewhere to go in regards to DLC down the track also Bethesda didn't actually make ESO that was Zenimax and it's an entirely different engine. This is BGS's first go at an online game.

Couldn’t have swapped the hours around to have it for Wednesday or atleast have the Friday one for Saturday
View attachment 581689
Deadset joke.

So for all the B.E.T.A times I got a lowsy 2hrs on Sunday.

If it wasn't for the fact that I only have $18 left owing after trading in most of my games I exhausted and taking advantage of RDR2 trade in option and transferred the left over to FO:76 (traded 2 games over $10 in trade value meant I only paid $29 for the game) I would cancel my preorder and pick it up when it goes on sale.

Shame no other games taken my fancy that's coming out.

They need to fix a bunch of things on pc mostly related to keybind options for example it's obvious the building was designed for console and the entire thing ported to pc in a shocking way
they need to rework some of the perks, the fact you can hotswap perks makes having separate perks for eating and drinking redundant
The PC in general needs more options the most pressing being push to talk so we don't have to listen to all the mouth breathers run around eating chips and coughing

Ran into a honey monster, dropped heaps of honey and honeycomb (don't ask me what a honey monster is)
7HUQFLT.jpg

LIZuFxE.jpg
Did you find the key to enter the west or east end of the bridge ?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's joke times. I would have had 24hr windows.

Open for 24hrs then down for 24hrs to fix issues.

But that would make sense, they are getting by on the goodwill people have towards the fallout franchise at the moment, if they pull this s**t with a new ip in starfield they are in for a reality check

Nah east was level 2 locked i only have lvl 1 and west was the key I'm assuming the key for west is in east
I was watching a YouTube streamer that sat in the same spot playing on the bridge. He was trying to find the key at Camden town and when I checked back he had unlocked there was a power suit inside.
They also showed a game bug were they had two power suits but could only see one power suit at a time in the their camp.

I was watching a YouTube streamer that sat in the same spot playing on the bridge. He was trying to find the key at Camden town and when I checked back he had unlocked there was a power suit inside.
They also showed a game bug were they had two power suits but could only see one power suit at a time in the their camp.

Yeah I found a frame and a suit of raider armour today near the top of the world, the first set had a frame and right leg but my game froze as I tried to get into it
Force quit the game and loaded back in and obviously got another server because the PA was back but this time chest left arm and left leg so now i have an almost full set.

But that is quite a problem since you learn plans by scrapping things and there are benches close by you can repeat that process as many times as you want to farm plans and mats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But that would make sense, they are getting by on the goodwill people have towards the fallout franchise at the moment, if they pull this s**t with a new ip in starfield they are in for a reality check
I don't even know if Starfield will be any good.

They have Elder scrolls and Fallout...

I don't even know if Starfield will be any good.

They have Elder scrolls and Fallout...

If it still uses the creation engine it will be ****ed.

It's good to see companies branching out though, you don't want to turn into ubisoft and all you do is make the same game every year.

Oof! If some of this is even remotely true I'm guessing there is going to be quite a shitshow. Personally, I'll definitely be waiting to see how the first few weeks of release go now. I'm probably very much more on the "No" side though as I would've preferred just a single-player experience as well as not keen on some of the other changes overall.

This bloke never provided any proof to any of his claims

here is another post showing that most of it is untrue regarding kicking people offline and data being unencrypted.

Ah cool. I'm not going to pretend to know what he is explaining, but I think it might be safe to assume the post I linked is a lot more sensationalist by comparison. lol. There will of course be hackers in this game, but probably not to the degree of what was outlined in the post I mentioned.

According to the comments in the thread I posted the original account was created just after the BETA started and used purely to s**t on Fallout, he made a few valid claims and Bethesda acknowledged they were working on it but yeah a lot of is was sensationalist without any actual proof. People make cheats for every online game without fail and 76 will be no exception.

7HUQFLT.jpg

LIZuFxE.jpg

Awesome stuff mate!

I can see myself playing this title for years, I am a huge fallout nut lol.

Call me crazy but when the game goes live, I am restarting. I did not realise that we kept our progression till the last day of beta. So i was testing and seriously chose some silly specials and at level 35, its to far in to fix.

I play on PC as well. We should group! I play as a guy and noticing you are a he/she, we can get married in game and you can cook and clean for me :p

So should I buy this? I really liked 3 & 4 aside from all the game-breaking glitches. Never played NV for whatever reason.

The reviews I’m reading, both professional and amateur, are pretty polarising.

I guess asking to exclude subjective stuff from replies is ambitious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back