Multiplat Fallout 76

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh I thought you were both in mission mode as I saw you both around the blast zone at some stage. My level is so low compared so I just thought you would undertaking higher level action / better missions ! Yes also saw the Grafton but over the junk limit and ran away !

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ahh I thought you were both in mission mode as I saw you both around the blast zone at some stage. My level is so low compared so I just thought you would undertaking higher level action / better missions ! Yes also saw the Grafton but over the junk limit and ran away !

Always gotta go to the blast zones especially at the resort, great way to level up. We came down to do a mission when the blast zone was finished since it was near you then our games crashed and only i went back to see you haha

Always gotta go to the blast zones especially at the resort, great way to level up. We came down to do a mission when the blast zone was finished since it was near you then our games crashed and only i went back to see you haha
Ahh, sorry about that and good point on blast zone. I will be on tonight to give the plant another try so I can power up some workshops in the area too.

So made it through the Poseidon Energy Plant tonight and got my plan. If you need fusion cores then I can see how powering the plant up works well with the work shop. If you grind the power plant will it give you the fusion power plans or do you need to go to another power plant ?

So made it through the Poseidon Energy Plant tonight and got my plan. If you need fusion cores then I can see how powering the plant up works well with the work shop. If you grind the power plant will it give you the fusion power plans or do you need to go to another power plant ?

I find Fusion Cores fairly often in general so i dont see much point in the power plants for them although i never use power armor so its also not a big deal for me. I think you get more Cores gradually throughout the day as long as you keep that Power Plant, next time you log in though you will have to take it over again since it doesnt save once you leave that server.

I find Fusion Cores fairly often in general so i dont see much point in the power plants for them although i never use power armor so its also not a big deal for me. I think you get more Cores gradually throughout the day as long as you keep that Power Plant, next time you log in though you will have to take it over again since it doesnt save once you leave that server.
Also, being a lower level it's not much point trying to hold the power station workshop cause higher level PvP can take over very quick in full armor.
I was interested in activating the power plant so that all the workshops in the Forrest area benefit.
Using the workshop at sunshine meadows allows for the production of package food too ?
Although nerfed the sugar bombs would be handy for a melee build.

I'll be on tonight for a bit.

Tried to get on again last night but must have hit their downtime or it was just not having a bar of me getting back in.

Since the update the game has been buggy. Amount of times myself or other players appeared nude or invisible is crazy. Also been getting crashes.
I think there was maintenance around 10.30pm aedt last night.
It's actually been a lot more stable for me since the patch.
Not so many monsters hiding underground or floating through the air !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D_P_S moved my camp. Took the bullet as when I jumped on today someone was in my spot. Don't have the best sky high view, but a lake view none the less.

When I get back on later tonight will try and finish it off if you're keen to suss it out.
Cool I still need to do better with mine but my spot kinda suits a smaller camp and I’m yet to have anyone take that spot

Let me know when you get on

Mine's set up on a spawn point, so I get random supermutants or ghouls every time i log in

I get the occasional mega sloth trying to snack on my adhesive farm but otherwise nothing much the worst was a pack of cave crickets cost me a fortune In repairs

Adhesive farm?

Corn muttfruit and tatos, 2 of each with one purified water cooks into vegetable starch and you can scrap each starch into 2 adhesive.

Easy way to get a lot of it since you need adhesive for everything.

I've got 10 of each plant and the large purifier going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back