Multiplat Fallout 76

Remove this Banner Ad

Corn muttfruit and tatos, 2 of each with one purified water cooks into vegetable starch and you can scrap each starch into 2 adhesive.

Easy way to get a lot of it since you need adhesive for everything.

I've got 10 of each plant and the large purifier going.
Admittedly I spent alot of time setting my adhesive farm up too with about 25 of each plant, with green thumb about 50 each which makes a good stack of vegetable starch, with left overs I either sell, make corn soup or let sit and rot to make more fertilizer.. there are a couple of good spots in the forrest area with plenty of wild corn, mutt and tato to set a farm quite quickly if you choose to move camp.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mine's set up on a spawn point, so I get random supermutants or ghouls every time i log in
My camp is setup on a ragstag spawn point leading to meat each fast travel.
I was on during the week and my camp was within a blast zone, not understanding what would happen to the camp I lodged off.
Now logging on after this event I have a spawn point which now has glowing frogs as well ...

Might jump on again tonight if not tomorrow.

Broke as a joke at the moment but trying to free up space in my stash. Need to get a water pump/purifier.
From memory the water purifier small one was in the Responders Flatwood mission where you test the water.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously? Must have missed that. Where exactly can you pick the plan up from?

Don't even bother with the small just skip to the large she gives you later, will need to look up where it is though

My CAMP has vanished since the update. Try different servers no luck. I CBF setting it up again, think I'll just give up

Have you checked in stored, mine did that and it was stored as one building in the stored tab all i had to do was place it back down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back