Lol giant mutant sloth
Build anywhere and move buildings
Expanded building system from fo4
Missile sites on ther map, apparently you can blow them up
Can launch missiles on rival camps
Deathclaws confirmed
Dedicated servers
Beta testing, get involved
Collectors edition, glow in the dark map, mini figures, t51 power armor helmet that is wearable (* it take my money)
Release date 14 November

Last edited:
Interested but wary to what online means for this, because unless you actually know and have people join you (which will be great for BigFooty) anyone online will likely be a dick.

And does solo mean that you can play alone without the online aspect (as in bar users from playing alongside) similar to Fallout in the past or is it just "I can play and still have others potentially ruin the experience".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested but wary to what online means for this, because unless you actually know and have people join you (which will be great for BigFooty) anyone online will likely be a dick.

And does solo mean that you can play alone without the online aspect (as in bar users from playing alongside) similar to Fallout in the past or is it just "I can play and still have others potentially ruin the experience".

Always online, solo just means that you don't have to group up

Absolutely perfect. Very excited, can't wait to build anywhere. And stealth it up (everything in the trailer was four mercs in power armour)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back