Roast Fans getting Warnings and Booted for Being too Loud

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it depends on usage. Were you directing the f word at anybody particular in a malicious way or were you just shooting blanks in frustration?

Pretty much I was saying we where F**king Usless last night

Did you get kicked out or just told to stop swearing?

I'm not sure I understand what you are complaining about?

I was Warning for Swearing but went back for a few minutes then Left.

Though some North Fans where making Fun of me and Laughing at me

I was Warning for Swearing but went back for a few minutes then Left.

Though some North Fans where making Fun of me and Laughing at me
Mate, their team was making an embarrassment of Collingwood.
And as fans we just have to put up with it.
Believe me they weren’t being personal when having a go, they just were enjoying their clubs efforts and anyone Black and White were easy targets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to believe this was 5 years ago already.
I was only able to get to a couple of matches in 2019 but can clearly remember security guards walking up and down the aisles glaring at you, even if no one was saying a word.
It was a shameful performance from whoever ordered it ( no one ever owned up to it ), but the whole thing completely disappeared as we went through 2 years of worldwide madness.

I was only able to get to a couple of matches in 2019 but can clearly remember security guards walking up and down the aisles glaring at you, even if no one was saying a word.
It was a shameful performance from whoever ordered it ( no one ever owned up to it ), but the whole thing completely disappeared as we went through 2 years of worldwide madness.
Totally forgot about it too, just as well with how many bombs I'd dropped over the last two years in those close ones.

Making an effort to clean up a bit more when the situation gets the better of me, and tend to sit away from kids anyway up in the empty patches of L4. I seem to remember this was meant to target umpire abuse specifically? Was a crock of shite tbh which opened up any form of criticism of umpiring to be classed as personally abusive.

TradeDraft you legend, you! I remember these clowns walking back and forth at a Carlton game with my old man. Same people who booted a bloke for calling the bald umpire bald. We should not sanitise the game for the sake of wokeness and PC rubbish. I love how you wear your heart on your sleeve brother. You'll always be in my heart, and at the front of my thoughts on game day 🔥

People who support the abuse of umpires for whatever good valid reason, should remember that it is not just wokes who want to stop this kind of behaviour.

If umpires are abused and booed relentlessly, there will be less and less people wanting to be umpires.

For those people who dont want women to become umpires, it's not just a woke push for equality. Women make up half the population. Women increase the pool of umpiring.

Lesson is....some woke attitudes have a practical side to them

While the bald umpire incident was part of it, that wasn't the main concern.
There were thugs in black jackets patrolling the aisles telling people not to yell or stand up. It was a disgusting way to treat your paying customers and didn't just happen at Etihad either, I saw the same thing happening at Metricon and the Gabba that same season.

TradeDraft you legend, you! I remember these clowns walking back and forth at a Carlton game with my old man. Same people who booted a bloke for calling the bald umpire bald. We should not sanitise the game for the sake of wokeness and PC rubbish. I love how you wear your heart on your sleeve brother. You'll always be in my heart, and at the front of my thoughts on game day 🔥

Thank you very much SwanDaneFan1991

Guy near me got the Boot for Same Reason.

IF fans want quiet then they should stay home

5 years late to the party but better late than never.

It's a joke this nonsense because it's been happening first at the Cricket where Security with an ego booted blokes out for nothing then it kicked over into our game. I remember like 2018-19 young teens were getting ejected. Richo would comment on channel 7 saying Security had just gone too far and they were over doing it. Shameful.

I'm glad we got to shout that little bit louder last finals campaign.

It did feel like i was sitting near cardboard cut outs sometimes, missed the Vic park outer. Mind you last 2 years the magpie army passion has been outstanding. The slow chant has to be bigger and louder in 2024. The fact clubs train with it proves how intimidaing it is. We need to also do it at around the ground ball ups, not just after goals. Thats when they need the 19th man!

On SM-N986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back