Fantasy EPL - 19/20

Rhys Hart

Draftee
Jul 23, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
By the way, is there a more interesting alternative to the official Prem fantasy? The scoring is so bland on this version. Maybe a draft or something, I don't know.

YES!! I’ve been playing a real auction with the same group of mates for 10 years. This is the first year we’ve expanded it, but I guess you’ll have to be in Sydney for the first auction on Friday August 9th if you want to buy in.

I’m not trying to sell anyone anything- I cringe at the thought. Just adding an extra %5 of fun to your year! Get a mates who are keen and available to attend the auction 👍🏻

Getting close! I should probably sort my team out.

I'm still waiting on transfers to be finalised before going back to the team I've set up so far, would change it 100 times otherwise & then may need to re-do the whole thing

Dick Naffy

Debutant
Nov 23, 2012
The Bandwagon
AFL Club
Richmond
A few of us like go you pups play the "real dream team" version, would be good to get more interest in that & have even more people in a league when the season starts

Will probably get a thread going when it opens up for the 2019/20 season
are there any spots open in the EPL Real Dream Team League you've set up? I play each year but have just joined random Leagues in the past....would be good to join one with serious competition.

are there any spots open in the EPL Real Dream Team League you've set up? I play each year but have just joined random Leagues in the past....would be good to join one with serious competition.

I haven't set one up, I think we might have another one going that regenerated from last year... go you pups do you know?
Can always start another if enough interest :)

A few of us like go you pups play the "real dream team" version, would be good to get more interest in that & have even more people in a league when the season starts

Will probably get a thread going when it opens up for the 2019/20 season
Interested

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Cool. Swing me a h2h/league invite when you get it all sorted my dude.
Interested
There's a large thread on the RDT Board for that game

I haven't created a league yet, but can if we get enough interest (would like about 10 posters minimum)

Hi guys, use league code 197908 to join, but clicking the link below should also work :)

If you join up, please post in the following thread with you team name so we can tell who is who:

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Left it a little late, I know. But league 'eiguaw' is not full yet. Hate ghostships and am after players that will play the whole season. And if your a Man U fan - even better.

No money involved. Just for the melts and the bragging rights. My team is sorted, however I will adjust when I check fixtures and transfers before Saturday. Cheers all.

No matches shown on free to air on a Saturday. Bollicks.

Left it a little late, I know. But league 'eiguaw' is not full yet. Hate ghostships and am after players that will play the whole season. And if your a Man U fan - even better.

No money involved. Just for the melts and the bragging rights. My team is sorted, however I will adjust when I check fixtures and transfers before Saturday. Cheers all.

No matches shown on free to air on a Saturday. Bollicks.

What do you mean 'not full'? It's impossible for a league to be full.

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood

Attachments

• 20190806_224302.jpg
    20190806_224302.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 123

Jason Derulo

All Australian
Apr 8, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm taking the punt on KWP, hopefully Poch gives some info on him or aurier in the presser.

DCT88

Senior List
Jan 6, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
3 spots left in our league 647274, very serious competition

Back