Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of an update - Bailey Lambert, who GWS can access, said in an interview a while ago that he wants to play for Richmond. Brisbane can't access him as dad didn't play enough games, so he's got to choose between us, GWS or he can go into the draft.
At the moment we don't have to worry about using pick number one, looks like a late one in the draft or a rookie.
I reckon he'll be drafted. What's not to like having a Lambert, Naish and two Riolis drafted in the same four year space?

I think the Flea has 3 or 4 sons, but I haven't heard how good they are or how big they are.

We need some big blokes to start breeding, Lambert, Naish, Rioli and Broderick are all short people.

I think the Flea has 3 or 4 sons, but I haven't heard how good they are or how big they are.

We need some big blokes to start breeding, Lambert, Naish, Rioli and Broderick are all short people.
True, but Paddy Naish has two younger bros who are already taller than Dad. Naish JR is an outside mid though, judging by his stats (handball receives a big give away).

Bit of an update - Bailey Lambert, who GWS can access, said in an interview a while ago that he wants to play for Richmond. Brisbane can't access him as dad didn't play enough games, so he's got to choose between us, GWS or he can go into the draft.
At the moment we don't have to worry about using pick number one, looks like a late one in the draft or a rookie.
I reckon he'll be drafted. What's not to like having a Lambert, Naish and two Riolis drafted in the same four year space?
didn't he leave the GWS Academy to move up to brisbane? or is he still able to be a part of their academy?

Craig moved up with family and GWS "farewelled" the entire family, so I think so. Not quite sure, will need to give that a look.
yeah i knew he moved up north, and I seem to vaguely remember something about him joining the Lions academy but wont have been there long enough to be eligable for them, but it still gives them an up close look at him on top of Craig being just short of F/S for them, they might be interested in him

yeah i knew he moved up north, and I seem to vaguely remember something about him joining the Lions academy but wont have been there long enough to be eligable for them, but it still gives them an up close look at him on top of Craig being just short of F/S for them, they might be interested in him
The problem for theLions is that they can be as interested as they want but we have first dibs.
Hahahahahahahahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My understanding is Patrick Naish - potential first rounder 2017, don't think any of the others are thought of as highly. That's certainly not first hand knowledge though just what I've read.
Maurice junior is the one I'm hoping sticks with it. Not a lot is known about him though

about time our fortunes changes.

really hope they all come on as expected and we can load up.

2 x rioli would be epic. I'm not old enough to have seen maurice play bit from what I read and hear, he was a gun.

The oldest one player for East Ringwood and triled to play with out VFL but wasn't good enough obviously.
The next one down is apparently better. He would be arround 16-17

about time our fortunes changes.

really hope they all come on as expected and we can load up.

2 x rioli would be epic. I'm not old enough to have seen maurice play bit from what I read and hear, he was a gun.
Maurice is the best tiger I've seen. Gun is an understatement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back