Preview Round 18 v North Melbourne Marvel Stadium Sat 16th July 4.35 SONSIE Debuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost to the Swans by 6pts, the Cats by 3pts and the Suns by 2pts which has cost us big time. If we lose to the Roo's our season is over, if it wasn't already. If we had of won those games we would be in the top four, annoys me to think about it.

We’ll smash these bin chickens. 10 goal win coming up. Boys will be angry after last week.
Family Chicken GIF by HBO Max

We lost to the Swans by 6pts, the Cats by 3pts and the Suns by 2pts which has cost us big time. If we lose to the Roo's our season is over, if it wasn't already. If we had of won those games we would be in the top four, annoys me to think about it.
Ordinarily I could handle narrow losses to good teams, especially in the home and away, you won’t win them all but the manner of the losses, coughing up big leads, have been very hard to take.

Season defining game. Even if we kil them and are 8-9 goals up in the there's a real possibility we will blow it again.

Is it the way we play that makes us vulnerable to being over run? We excel in rebounding when we can get set but seem to fall down when the other team rushes it into our backline.

Ordinarily I could handle narrow losses to good teams, especially in the home and away, you won’t win them all but the manner of the losses, coughing up big leads, have been very hard to take.
cant beat the anti richmond umps/afl

We'll win this comfortably and I hope play ourselves into a bit of form. Given the blustery conditions, I'm actually glad it's under the roof.

I don't care about the margin. I just want to see four quarters of Richmond-style football.

The last season that we kept losing nail-biters was 2017....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back