Preview Round 18 v West Coast Optus Stadium Sunday July 16 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen us drop too many important games over the years too.

It looks like we are playing winning football again. Get the wins, too late to worry about %
Not the fan of the comment that it's the oppositions grand final when they play us or that the games at Marvel as legit excuse for loosing to lowly sides.

In reality, more about the Tiges switching on from the first bounce. Playing / coaching to their expected and trained standard for entirety of the match. Far too often, there is a "half rat power" effort to just do enough. Problem is, when you give a sucker an even break (e.g. Tiges hate Marvel. The bears looose mentality at the G), suckers will take that and be a champion against you.

Last edited:

as I sit here basking in the lovely glorious melbourne sunshine on gameday thinking about whether to buy a slab or less of ice cold vbs and which snacks to select, I can't help but think this could turn into one of the worst days in recent memory if we somehow loose as it will be season over

I will need to bring out the straight jacket
Get a slab then. If you get totally munted you won't remember too much of the game tomorrow.

Think we need someone to distract McGovern with a donut or something …. Lead him away from the play and then bomb it like into the forward line …. Will take away a lot of their intercept marks

Think we need someone to distract McGovern with a donut or something …. Lead him away from the play and then bomb it like into the forward line …. Will take away a lot of their intercept marks
Hope we are a bit more creative going forward. Think I'll melt if we just bomb it in letting McGovern intercept and rebound.

Hope we are a bit more creative going forward. Think I'll melt if we just bomb it in letting McGovern intercept and rebound.
Yeah it’s frustrating when the opposition intercepts a lot of our entries …. McGovern only just came back from injury recently so hopefully he is a bit rusty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back