Preview Round 18 v West Coast Optus Stadium Sunday July 16 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where is a decent pub in Hobart to watch the game on Sunday? Staying at the Woolstore.
I stayed at at the Woolstore a few months ago…good spot..comfortable bed

The Baaa bar at the woolstore should show AFL

if not you might need to traipse over to Salamanca Pl and check out the pubs there…

the Pavillon is a sports pub so will definitely show the game

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miller isn't cutting it as a forward so I'd move him down back, shift Balta forward and play Pickett as 2nd ruck. Also keep Flossy forward too, his aerial strength is needed there, wouldn't mind seeing Coulthard in as well. The current midfield mix of Martin and Bolton is working well, keep them there. With Lynch officially out for the season we might as well roll the dice, we have nothing to lose

Last edited:
Miller isn't cutting it as a forward so I'd move him down back, shift Balta forward and play Pickett as 2nd ruck. Also keep Flossy forward too, his aerial strength is needed there, wouldn't mind seeing Coulthard in as well. The current midfield mix of Martin and Bolton is working well, keep them there. With Lynch officially out for the season we might as well roll the dice, we have nothing to lose
The marking issue is interesting. Dusty and Jack do dominate someone like Miller Whereas Vlas just played his game, going for it. Down back Balta Grimes and Broad can intercept mark quite well.
So Miller moves back to Grimes role and back up ruck.Grimes intercepts . Banks on the bench.

I stayed at at the Woolstore a few months ago…good spot..comfortable bed

The Baaa bar at the woolstore should show AFL

if not you might need to traipse over to Salamanca Pl and check out the pubs there…

the Pavillon is a sports pub so will definitely show the game
The New Sydney in Bathurst st. Open fire great booze.

The saints game 2 weeks ago freaked me out until I watched the saints today live. They’re slow and can’t move the footy. We will win this easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back