Review 'Father Time' caught up with Cloke

Remove this Banner Ad

so what you're saying is that the people who are posting negative comments about buckley and the club in general, are actually carlton supporters making out that they're Pie supporters?
Pretty much, the people that flip flop with the wind. One minute their on, the next their off. The same people that were asking for Mick's head...

Pretty much, the people that flip flop with the wind. One minute their on, the next their off. The same people that were asking for Mick's head...

I normally vent about sacking buckley when we lose and keep my mouth shut when we win. I like to be consistent...

Cloke is clearly carrying an injury. Almost certainly one that he incurred and was badly managed at Collingwood

Daveron is to blame

I never thought about it that way. When you think about it buckley knowingly gave cloke the ass when he was injured because of davoren's incompetence.... its a tribute to the clokes that they have remained so loyal to the pies

Ta for that, I rated him highly when he was with us, but lost all respect for him when he left and couldn't be bothered to attend the Copeland. Wasn't he drinking at a pub nearby? Even mad Heretier at least had the decency to attend. It's why I will always welcome Trav back to Collingwood, he may want to bucket us but speaks fondly of Collingwood.
As much as you may be a big fan of Beams, surely the way he treated us was unforgivable, especially as we helped him out with his legal troubles, regardless if he was a Mick man and hated bucks where was some love and respect for collingwood

Fwiw, Cloke didn't attend last years Copeland either.

Fwiw, Cloke didn't attend last years Copeland either.
Didn't know that, Cloke seems to have left on good terms with the club and spoke of his love of Collingwood on the footy show, unlike Beams who prob had more reasons to at least thank collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back