Society/Culture Father's Day or Special Persons Day? The case for change.

Remove this Banner Ad

But there is no issue with fathers day. It's pretty bland and is just a commercial venture like everything else. But it's been used by these right weirdos to show how their lives are threatened.

They're all commercial ventures.

Good to see it catching on :thumbsu:
d7d5479ad1726ac7edc3c8bbdb7fa29e
Every school in Australia already have Special Persons Day's.
Obviously you don't know about that.....

Now that you do, however, you'll be up in arm's demanding it be removed....

I know, you can start up another dopey thread.

A holiday?
Falls on a Sunday every year.
Maybe you can start up a thread "Lets ban Sunday's, and every other day that end's in Y"

LOL

I'm not sure why you're so triggered by people having compassion for the plight of others.

Does anger help you get through the day?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm not sure why you're so triggered by people having compassion for the plight of others.

Does anger help you get through the day?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm the least angry person of all time.
Just not a politically correct yes man.

What is the "plight of others" that you refer to?
Is it the author of this thread hating Fathers and other such days, just because it doesn't suit him?

Sorry for having a contrary view, that obviously upsets you.
Chill out man.......

But there is no issue with fathers day. It's pretty bland and is just a commercial venture like everything else. But it's been used by these right weirdos to show how their lives are threatened.
You mate actually does have an issue with Dads Day. (The case for change)
Hence the thread you are vehemently defending him on........

If its the commercial venture you say it is, I really hope that you don't acknowledge Easter, Christmas, Name Days, Birthdays, Mothers Day, QBD, Australia Day, Boxing Day, Cup Days, Show and Festival Days.........

You mate actually does have an issue with Dads Day. (The case for change)
Hence the thread you are vehemently defending him on........

If its the commercial venture you say it is, I really hope that you don't acknowledge Easter, Christmas, Name Days, Birthdays, Mothers Day, QBD, Australia Day, Boxing Day, Cup Days, Show and Festival Days.........
Who am I defending?

And they are days off so all good by me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times do you have to be told? Nobody really gives a **** about fathers day. Or mothers day. It's just a commercial thing.

You said you were sitting around getting pissed, so go and get stuck in.

Go * yourself.

I had a great day with my kids. They got me a funny card and got me an awful present as usual. But we spent quality time together under the auspices of "Father's Day".

Go **** yourself.

I had a great day with my kids. They got me a funny card and got me an awful present as usual. But we spent quality time together under the auspices of "Father's Day".
Cool story. Meanwhile I didn't do anything for my dad as I don't live in the country anymore.

Not in your case though....
It's someone without an opinion who just bandwagons his way through life...
And whines a lot....
Yes, I have no opinion despite most people on here complaining that my opinion doesn't match theirs. Such a poor troll. I feel sorry for you and your make believe kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back