Opinion Favourite 5 Saints of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Kosi is a strange pick from an outsider. No doubt he is enormously talented but hardly one with a massive reputation or legendary status.

From watching football in my lifetime and of the many hours I have seen of Tony Lockett:

1. Robert Harvey
2. Lenny Hayes
3. Tony Lockett
4. Brendon Goddard
5. Fraser Gehrig

Nick Dal Santo and Leigh Montagna have a chance to get in there by career's end.

Kosi is a strange pick from an outsider. No doubt he is enormously talented but hardly one with a massive reputation or legendary status.

Always liked Kosi because of that six week burst he had a few years back...plus he's been part of my squad in a fantasy comp for years. I would have thought Dan Healy would have been a stranger pick?!?

Always liked Kosi because of that six week burst he had a few years back...plus he's been part of my squad in a fantasy comp for years. I would have thought Dan Healy would have been a stranger pick?!?

Ah, I didn't recognize the last two on that list - they were clearly before my time so I couldn't comment.

1 Fraser Gehrig (my son is named Fraser :) )
2 Robert Harvey
3 Spider Everitt
4 Stevie Baker
5 Gordon Fode (one from left field)

1. L Hayes
2. J Koschitzke
3. R Harvey
4. A Fletcher
5. D Healy
Fletcher and Healy are both strange choices.
Please explain.

Healy maybe for the six goals against the Eagles at Subi.
Fletcher, because he became an assistant at Collingwood?

Edit: If you are living in Perth maybe you saw Fletcher pass it to Peter Carey.

Milney
Lenny
Burkey
Bakes
Plugger

Oh so many i would love to name....Aussie, Andrew Thompson, Nick Riewoldt, Nick DalSanto, Loewy, pecket, Barry H, Nicky Winmar, Jason Heatley, Spider etc etc etc

I actually worked with and played against Robbie Muir. Good bloke off the field but....................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fletcher and Healy are both strange choices.
Please explain.

Healy maybe for the six goals against the Eagles at Subi.
Fletcher, because he became an assistant at Collingwood?

Edit: If you are living in Perth maybe you saw Fletcher pass it to Peter Carey.

Yep, Healy's six against the Eagles was awesome - as an anti-Eagles supporter it was great to watch a relative unknown bob up to knock them off...memories of Andrew Tranquilli!

Fletcher - I just loved the way he went about his footy, at all of the clubs he played for

Robert Harvey
Nathan Bourke
Aussie Jones
Stewart Loewe
Tony Lockett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back