Competition Fictional Football League 2016 Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you want me to try to put together a second team?
As much as this offer would be good, seeing as though there are no inter-division games, I might make the "Film and Books" division a fixture for four teams (playing each of the other team team thrice).

Apologies for discussing another competition in this thread but to save the potential for this to happen again, what is your status for the Can-Am footy_fumbler, are you in or out? (will allow me plenty of time to find another person should you be out)

Yeah sorry no desinzing for a while.

I finally got my PC back and got connected to the net in my new house, so i'm just installing photoshop and i'll have an entry in tonight.

vRwRzKK.png

My away jumper while we wait for all the entries to go in

Exclude them all, award the title to the Storybrooke Wolves and be done with it, simples.
I agree with the first three words, the rest I find complete hokum.

Though, I'll probably wait for El_Scorcho , as he said that he'd have his in then just redo a fixture and start the competition.

I agree with the first three words, the rest I find complete hokum.

Though, I'll probably wait for El_Scorcho , as he said that he'd have his in then just redo a fixture and start the competition.

Well I was just awarding the title to last seasons rightful champions who were so plainly robbed in the final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to akkaps for the understanding, apologies for the delay. Here are my home and away:

yvSUQ1C.png

B8LrLMd.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back