Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone with the PS Pro experience huge FPS drop for 2 seconds or so once bringing in a deadball? So for example when its a corner/goal kick/throw in, as soon as the ball starts to move the FPS drops incredibly.

Ended up with 21 wins in FUT champs, will take it considering it's my first time. Got me Gold 2 which has 45k coins and 3 special packs as rewards. Plus automatically qualify for this weeks weekend league. Don't think I can play much due to Christmas!!!

Best pull was Sturridge from one of the reward packs. If you literally had nothing to do on the weekend, its good reward for smashing out some UT (if you can win that is) I started out 0-4 aswell and was getting so pissed haha

Got my threepeat of A-League titles tonight at last. Seemed to drag on forever but when I resumed my career for the first time in a while I was up to the semi final game. Playing against Perth Glory and the pace was faster than I was used to... they were coming at me trying everything to unsettle me and my game style. My player with the long term injury came back this game as well. We won 2-0 (returning player set up one goal and scored the sealer) but it was still pretty hairy at times. They should have scored a few goals but fluffed it on the last line, including one where we had no goalie defending... had an open shot and they sprayed it over the bar.

Final against Sydney FC (didn't expect them to make the finals at all this season considering how crap they were at the start of the year). Similar to the semi final, they were aggressive and tried to set the tone of the game. Didn't work, we won 3-0 :D.

Now to decide whether I should go for a 4peat, or start another career in another league.

Ended up with 21 wins in FUT champs, will take it considering it's my first time. Got me Gold 2 which has 45k coins and 3 special packs as rewards. Plus automatically qualify for this weeks weekend league. Don't think I can play much due to Christmas!!!

Best pull was Sturridge from one of the reward packs. If you literally had nothing to do on the weekend, its good reward for smashing out some UT (if you can win that is) I started out 0-4 aswell and was getting so pissed haha
The sweat is real... PTB gets so frustrating.

Ive got gold 2 6 out of 6 with a budget epl side. Now ive got a 1 mil seria a side so im hoping that will get me the extra wins.

40 games is pretty full on.. should definatly be less.

Ive got gold 2 6 out of 6 with a budget epl side. Now ive got a 1 mil seria a side so im hoping that will get me the extra wins.
The team has little benefit what so ever, its more of the players skill. I smashed a guy 4-0 with a rainbow cashed up Bundesliga team in champs.
Got a David Luiz in a pack worth about 30k coins.
Accidentally quick sold all for 3k

For **** sake... *facepalm*
Wow......

Got my threepeat of A-League titles tonight at last. Seemed to drag on forever but when I resumed my career for the first time in a while I was up to the semi final game. Playing against Perth Glory and the pace was faster than I was used to... they were coming at me trying everything to unsettle me and my game style. My player with the long term injury came back this game as well. We won 2-0 (returning player set up one goal and scored the sealer) but it was still pretty hairy at times. They should have scored a few goals but fluffed it on the last line, including one where we had no goalie defending... had an open shot and they sprayed it over the bar.

Final against Sydney FC (didn't expect them to make the finals at all this season considering how crap they were at the start of the year). Similar to the semi final, they were aggressive and tried to set the tone of the game. Didn't work, we won 3-0 :D.

Now to decide whether I should go for a 4peat, or start another career in another league.

Are you getting any decent job offers? I dominated A-League and still could never get a decent offer, except for the MLS or Mexican leagues

The team has little benefit what so ever, its more of the players skill. I smashed a guy 4-0 with a rainbow cashed up Bundesliga team in champs.

Wow......

For some reason i accidently pressed the right trigger instead of the left.
No idea wtf i was thinking...

Ah well got a pretty good squad atm.

For some reason i accidently pressed the right trigger instead of the left.
No idea wtf i was thinking...

Ah well got a pretty good squad atm.
Still that 30k could've went a long way in something....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone bought my squad fitness for 5k.
fOS6b2S.png

So i have had the ol 360 for years... was pretty competent at fifa 15 without being a superstar.

Got a PS4 for xmas (not a big gamer and was urged by mates to switch so thought why not)

Have this game and after getting started yesterday it is depressing how s**t I am... my defence is bloody awful, i assume I have been spoilt with the sprinting and the like from 15 :(

Lol

Turns out I had accidently ****ed around with some settings and turned my players speed right down... no wonder my blokes were always comfortably 2nd to the ball :oops:

So i have had the ol 360 for years... was pretty competent at fifa 15 without being a superstar.

Got a PS4 for xmas (not a big gamer and was urged by mates to switch so thought why not)

Have this game and after getting started yesterday it is depressing how s**t I am... my defence is bloody awful, i assume I have been spoilt with the sprinting and the like from 15 :(

There seems to be a lot more nuance in the next gen consoles compared to 360

The angles and tiny flicks of the ball become more important IMO

I would love to see a training mode in FIFA where it teaches you contextual manouvers and those split second decisions when you are in attack for improving your online play

I find myself making some of the same mistakes over and over and over again when I am highly pressured.

To be able to practice methods of avoiding this would be a God send.

Dribbling around a cone in practice mode is a complete waste of time.

I would love to see a training mode in FIFA where it teaches you contextual manouvers and those split second decisions when you are in attack for improving your online play

I find myself making some of the same mistakes over and over and over again when I am highly pressured.

To be able to practice methods of avoiding this would be a God send.
Advanced skill games? Practice arena by yourself with just the ball?

Advanced skill games? Practice arena by yourself with just the ball?

Practicing on your own is the complete opposite of the training I am advising

got it in a boxing day sale , really enjoyable so far ! had some decent luck in packs with Lukaku and Buffon. mainly need to work on my defence and trying to learn the skill moves as i can rarely get past someone in a 1 on 1 and have to rely on good through balls

got it in a boxing day sale , really enjoyable so far ! had some decent luck in packs with Lukaku and Buffon. mainly need to work on my defence and trying to learn the skill moves as i can rarely get past someone in a 1 on 1 and have to rely on good through balls
Skill moves are the cream on the cake. Work on shielding and L2+R2 dribbling.

I was skill move heavy the last few years. Now i use the in only a few certain situations.

Can someone tell me why the ref is dressed in black when I play Madrid online who are also in a black strip?

It's so basic that the ref shouldn't be the same colour as either of the teams that I can't understand it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back