Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a huge jump to make elite 3, I’ve made golds for probably 30 weeks I played last year but never made elite.

Best is still gold 1, was no coincidence I did it the first week I got Guilit, apparently he’s next level this year as well.

what does your team look like?
Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 6.45.23 PM.png

This is it currently, used regular Coutinho, IF Bergwijn and one of Coman/Zakaria as subs most games.

I've got about 200k saved atm and I'm planning on getting either Scream Muller or Reus next (maybe both with Muller going to striker), Scream Kroos would be nice too but that's another 300k away.

Saving up for OTW Griezmann and Scream Aspas atm. League SBCs are great and I love them for massively boosting the price of a ton of Bundesliga players!

Just got Suarez off the market for 41.5k.
Unreal a player like him can be so cheap at this point in the game.

The market is utterly bizarre and for players to be so cheap now doesn't bode well for the rest of the year, especially when promo packs really kick off. There needs to be some desirable SBC's quick smart to dilute the market.

Packed him a few weeks back. I find him to be really really good. Him, Messi and Hazard are my top 3 and they are killing it.

So Fut champs ended an hour ago but still no rewards. A bit of googling says they aren't handed out til Thursday. Wtf is the reasoning for that =/
So that EA can verify that everything is legit, and so that you log onto the game on Thursday’s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think with the big influx of players being put on the market helps with squad battles Monday and FUT champs thursdays

Plus part of the FUT Champs rewards are TOTW player picks, there'd be no value in getting them four days into a TOTW cycle.

How many wins do you need for a red pick (Just one)? Haven't played WL and waiting for a weekend when I can smash out some games.
I think Silver 1 (11 Wins) gets you a pick, Gold 3 (14) for 2 picks.

How many wins do you need for a red pick (Just one)? Haven't played WL and waiting for a weekend when I can smash out some games.
Gold 3 (14 wins) is decent for rewards. A lot of people just stop there because the gain isn’t huge to 17 & 20 wins.

Fut champs can be pretty tough particularly after the first 15 games.

Disgusting. Cannot wait to try him out. 2 star weak foot and composure the only bad things about the card.

I reckon he'll be fun.

I was bored at work this morning and pissed away some coins on those 12.5k packs, four in packed Rui Costa mid icon so that's me done for a while.

Last edited:
I feel like people pack better things on the web app :think: I hate using it though.
I've had the opposite thoughts. I feel I pack better in the actual game than on the mobile/web apps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back