Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone ever get injuries or red cards in career mode this year? I feel like it's very rare.
Nope.

Increase the injury frequency and reduce the severity.

Also legendary is ******* stupid. Had 29% possession against Fulham, and I won 2-0.

Onomah completed 46/47 passes against me!

Nope.

Also legendary is ******* stupid. Had 29% possession against Fulham, and I won 2-0.

Would you say frequency to 60 and severity to 40?

Would you say frequency to 60 and severity to 40?
I put frequency and 75 and severity down to like 17.

Mainly just end up with bruised shoulders and they miss 5 days.

If you have 60/40 big chance someone is out for months with an ACL or something etc. Do what works best for you though.

Nope.

Legendary is ridiculous, the way the AI dribbles and holds onto possesion with low rated players (bronze and silver teams with low chem in fut squad battles) is so unrealistic, easy to beat but possesion is almost always 60-40 their way. The way they ping the ball around the box and abuse the step back moves and hold off the defenders with ease drives me insane at times.

Is the Mbappes storyline objective worth doing? I just reached level 15 and have him for 9 loan games. What even is a “tifo”?
A pretty picture to go in your stadium, personally think it is a bit weird to use it if you don’t have mbappe, but maybe worth doing in case you ever pack him and can flex that you are mbappe fc.

Is the Mbappes storyline objective worth doing? I just reached level 15 and have him for 9 loan games. What even is a “tifo”?
Depends on how you're doing with your season xp , you get 1600 xp all up for doing them which is nice. If you're worried about wasting his contracts you can play friendlies for the three games and finesse goal that's needed for him and complete the rest using Ligue 1 players in squad battles without him.

Anyone hit lvl 27 yet and get one of the three league prime packs ? If so how many golds and rares do you get from it ?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Same as a regular 45k pack, but it is just league specific. 12 golds, 6 of them rare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gotta go the EPL for value, tell us if u get anything
Harry f'n Maguire and 11 dupes of untradable cards

Edit : used the untradeable dupes in a two rare golds sbc and pulled TOTW Belotti and and Szceszny so it wasn't all bad.

Last edited:
Legendary is ridiculous, the way the AI dribbles and holds onto possesion with low rated players (bronze and silver teams with low chem in fut squad battles) is so unrealistic, easy to beat but possesion is almost always 60-40 their way. The way they ping the ball around the box and abuse the step back moves and hold off the defenders with ease drives me insane at times.
Yeah, it's pretty frustrating to be honest and takes the fun out of the game.

I only play career so can adjust sliders to try and make things more 'balanced', but against 19th placed Fulham (I am Arsenal with a stupidly good team), 69/31 possession their way, their AM completed 47/48 passes (another player had about 32 completed or something), with many others in the high 20s. I won 2-0 though, but it wasn't enjoyable.

It's just silly how well s**t placed teams keep the ball, and the ******* press. Jesus Christ.

Yeah, it's pretty frustrating to be honest and takes the fun out of the game.

I only play career so can adjust sliders to try and make things more 'balanced', but against 19th placed Fulham (I am Arsenal with a stupidly good team), 69/31 possession their way, their AM completed 47/48 passes (another player had about 32 completed or something), with many others in the high 20s. I won 2-0 though, but it wasn't enjoyable.

It's just silly how well sh*t placed teams keep the ball, and the ******* press. Jesus Christ.
SavDog23 & Chops18 I adjusted the sliders which have made it more enjoyable and the computer not dominating with every team like they are Barca at their best.

If interested I can provide slider info.

Decided to take a break from fut online after a session of overly competitive friendlies and played some online seasons, so much better than fut online. Less sweaty and more relaxed, not having to worry about 6-8 90+ speed player's all over the pitch is so refreshing.

Last edited:
Had an interesting rare mega pack where I got IF lopes, IF jao pedro, Navas, goretkza, Diego Carlos and Rodrigo
Like 2 informs, then also a walkout. Then also have 2 of the top tier low rated players in Diego Carlos and Rodrigo was just like WTF. Would rather one huge pull like Mbappe over all of those hahah

Had an interesting rare mega pack where I got IF lopes, IF jao pedro, Navas, goretkza, Diego Carlos and Rodrigo
Like 2 informs, then also a walkout. Then also have 2 of the top tier low rated players in Diego Carlos and Rodrigo was just like WTF. Would rather one huge pull like Mbappe over all of those hahah
First cpl of weeks that's a great haul because that would get you close to 200k if not more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back