Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

What makes you think so?

I did a bit of research on last years RTTF cards and although the overall trend was to go down over months, most cards appreciate a little in value in the last part of the group stage of UCL.
Just that the overall trend is down, it takes too long, weeks go on and the game moves quickly. ID be snatching that 180k immediately

Just that the overall trend is down, it takes too long, weeks go on and the game moves quickly. ID be snatching that 180k immediately
i did just that. Got the 180k and am looking at how to use it

Was watching a MattHD video and he was talking about the Black Friday crash that could potentially happen late November. The risk of that RTTF card crashing in price outweighed the reward of it potentially going up, and since i dont have a Germany squad i think the easy and instant gratification move is taking the money. :)

Some nice content this morning, and some poor.

Khedira flashback legit looks like a base/middle Icon with those stats. Links with a wide range of player as well.

Ligue 1 POTM (Bamba) is way overpriced though it's ridiculous.

Rolling with this atm..

FUT21a.png

Would love to see a Mbabu FUTMAS card rolled out in a few weeks time.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me why this goal is offside?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Icon SBC's out.

Zanetti looks like a solid option price wise.

Icon SBC's out.

Zanetti looks like a solid option price wise.
Mmm dont think ill bankrupt myself for that card when De Bruyne is under 200k.

That Figo card in particular costs way too much. Really need good pack luck to justify completing those sbcs for the icon.

FINALLY Lewandowski gets a new card. Completed it straight away as well as the FB Khedira SBC.

_20201121_115131.JPG
_20201121_115251.JPG

Team is basically set for the next few months. Only upgrade I'd make in that time is eventually going Laporte -> Carlos Alberto. Would put everyone around him on full chem and allows me to keep IF Ederson.

FINALLY Lewandowski gets a new card. Completed it straight away as well as the FB Khedira SBC.

View attachment 1015890
View attachment 1015891

Team is basically set for the next few months. Only upgrade I'd make in that time is eventually going Laporte -> Carlos Alberto. Would put everyone around him on full chem and allows me to keep IF Ederson.
Any reason that you go with Reus over Forsberg? I've found Forsberg to be one of the best CAMs on the game.

View attachment 1015890
View attachment 1015891

Jfc did you buy FIFA points or just accumulate all of those cards from playing WL?

Any reason that you go with Reus over Forsberg? I've found Forsberg to be one of the best CAMs on the game.
No real reason.
I usually change them on and off the starting 11 every few games or so to mix it up, but I will always sub them in the 65th minute.
Reus I got from the first OBJ pack (untradeable) and played pretty much every game in my club. I've scored some crazy goals with him so I've sort of got a soft spot.

Jfc did you buy FIFA points or just accumulate all of those cards from playing WL?
The only FP I bought was from some PSN gift card I found at my house the other week when they had 50k packs out. I got some decent players from them but my best pulls have been from rewards and SBC packs.

Icon Xavi (750k) from Squad Battles in Week 1 set me up really well and then i've pulled a lot of others. Ben Yedder, Sterling, Hazard, Pogba, Gomez x2, Kyle Walker, and a bunch more.
My entire bench is untradeable too, as is Reus and Laporte.

It would be cool if FUT had an option to see all the players you've gotten from packs in your clubs history or something.

So even if I didn't get those Fifa Points I'd still have this same team except for say RTTF Davies. It's just stupidly good pack luck.

Mmm dont think ill bankrupt myself for that card when De Bruyne is under 200k.

That Figo card in particular costs way too much. Really need good pack luck to justify completing those sbcs for the icon.

I ended up going Khedira instead ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back