Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

In the process of deciding what team I'm going to build this weekend and how many coins it will cost.
Realised that I'd probably have a few 100k spare I decided to open a few 5k packs cause I'm pretty low on consumables.

And then...
PS_App_20210126_011217.jpeg

Only worth 140k but it's still an icon from a 5k pack lol, my 2nd icon this year.

Moments Boateng completed instantly, what a card.
Insane value at 220k, and has better in-game stats than Prime Ferdinand, Prime Desailly and comparable to mid Maldini who are all 1.5mil+.

Was trying to decide who to keep out of RTTF Alaba and RTTF Klostermann so this SBC has made the decision easy. Will sell both this weekend when they rise in price to ~600k each which will pay for TOTY Davies.

Boateng will be the perfect match-up alongside Prime Cannavaro plus will give strong links to Neuer and Davies.

Moments Boateng completed instantly, what a card.
Insane value at 220k, and has better in-game stats than Prime Ferdinand, Prime Desailly and comparable to mid Maldini who are all 1.5mil+.

Was trying to decide who to keep out of RTTF Alaba and RTTF Klostermann so this SBC has made the decision easy. Will sell both this weekend when they rise in price to ~600k each which will pay for TOTY Davies.

Boateng will be the perfect match-up alongside Prime Cannavaro plus will give strong links to Neuer and Davies.
Was happy to give up my untradeable Salah and Bruno for the 85 exchange, got Bruno back in that reward pack and Havertz which saved me 80k. With the fodder i already had it only cost me 80k to complete.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They really need to fix this quitting s**t in friendlies when scores are level and start rewarding us with wins. It's seriously the most toxic s**t I've ever experienced in gaming. This "golden goal" mentality has completely ruined friendlies for me and has made the grinds even longer.

They really need to fix this quitting sh*t in friendlies when scores are level and start rewarding us with wins. It's seriously the most toxic sh*t I've ever experienced in gaming. This "golden goal" mentality has completely ruined friendlies for me and has made the grinds even longer.

I found no one quit early and I didn't quit either if they scored first. I might have looked like a dick cause I would pause after scoring to take Suarez (regular card) off once I had the la liga goal and brought on Ben Yedder to secure the win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do we need an intervention thread for people still paying EA?
My first year doing a full on RTG (would splash some cash previously) and I still have a sick team and 1 Mil in coins.
Have been playing awesome this week, decided I should play the full 30 rivals games in the hope for Rank 1 rewards and that ultimate pack. Managed to get my SR up to 2100!
Rewards tonight will be saved for when the full TOTY is in packs.

Just played a bloke in rivals who had Puskas, Zidane, Desailly, TOTY Davies, Neuer and Mbappe, base Ronaldo and Neymar and IF Kante . Couldn't score past Neuer despite having 19 shots on target and a couple of posters, all he needed was 1 shot and it was game over. Boateng is a stud though, whack shadow on him and he's not getting beat 99% of the time.

Last edited:
Just played a bloke in rivals who had Puskas, Zidane, Desailly, TOTY Davies, Neuer and Mbappe, base Ronaldo and Neymar and IF Kante . Couldn't score past Neuer despite having 19 shots on target and a couple of posters, all he needed was 1 shot and it was game over. Boateng is a stud though, whack shadow on him and he's not getting beat 99% of the time.
Yea that Boateng looks ridiculous just looking at the in games now, gotta find a way to get him done.

Had a shocker in rivals today no thanks to EAs servers. Still reached Div 4 rank 1 but probably lost almost 200 Skill Rating and now just sitting inside Div 4. Might also be cause I've sold half my squad and using mostly untradables for the past week waiting for prices to drop a bit.

Gonna take a break from actual matches until TOTYs over and after I've opened all the packs I've saved up and built my new team.

Yea that Boateng looks ridiculous just looking at the in games now, gotta find a way to get him done.
If you have FB Khedira and Fut freeze Volland or Gosens you can build a really good hybrid squad. Hopefully Ilkay will get the next epl POTM card.

Alright done the last of the available pack SBCs and collected my Rivals Rewards, now I'm sitting at a comfortable 160 packs of all shapes and sizes.

All up, the packs that actually have prices (~70 of them) are worth 3000000 coins on the dot, I've also got 50 Bundesliga Premium Upgrades, 20 PL Prem Upgrades and a bunch of the 82+ upgrades, 75+ players and a 86+ pack.

In the priced packs I've got 3 Ultimates, 2 100k packs and 6 50k packs.

Would love to pack TOTY Davies somehow. TOTY Neuer too. I'm going to buy them anyways but packing them would save me 1.5-2mil coins, which in my new team that I'm planning would allow me to get a Base Eusebio or Mid Pele at Striker :cool:

Alright done the last of the available pack SBCs and collected my Rivals Rewards, now I'm sitting at a comfortable 160 packs of all shapes and sizes.

All up, the packs that actually have prices (~70 of them) are worth 3000000 coins on the dot, I've also got 50 Bundesliga Premium Upgrades, 20 PL Prem Upgrades and a bunch of the 82+ upgrades, 75+ players and a 86+ pack.

In the priced packs I've got 3 Ultimates, 2 100k packs and 6 50k packs.

Would love to pack TOTY Davies somehow. TOTY Neuer too. I'm going to buy them anyways but packing them would save me 1.5-2mil coins, which in my new team that I'm planning would allow me to get a Base Eusebio or Mid Pele at Striker :cool:

Good luck mate, at least the pack opening will kill a day. Keep us posted.

Having a tonne of fun with this side (change formation in game to 4411) . The combo of Dybala and Higuain is ridiculously good. Really hpping that Lo Celso gets an infirm or special card this year, his base card plays well above his rating.

If you're looking for a budget Bundesliga/German keeper that's not Neuer or Ter Stegen i recommend that IF Robin Zentner, really food card. PS_App_20210129_122628.jpeg

Opened up a bunch of packs this morning, and after getting enough fodder to complete Dybala and Boateng comfortably I decided to throw my excess coins and players into an icon where I got mid Zidane! not sure how to play him, but here's what I am thinking, dybala is the only player off-chem on 7.
Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 12.35.16 pm.png

There's a flashback Ronaldo SBC out for those of us who can't afford his base card. Has nerfed passing, shooting and dribbling but with the right chem card he should still bw a really good card. I think the RW positional change is a bonus too , always prefer him playing out wide and cutting in. I see a lot of people on FUTBIN absoloutely trashing EA for this card but it looks fun and with Dybala , IF Morata (really good card), Khedira and Delefou you'll have some nice strong and perfect links in the mid and fwd.

There's a flashback Ronaldo SBC out for those of us who can't afford his base card. Has nerfed passing, shooting and dribbling but with the right chem card he should still bw a really good card. I think the RW positional change is a bonus too , always prefer him playing out wide and cutting in. I see a lot of people on FUTBIN absoloutely trashing EA for this card but it looks fun and with Dybala , IF Morata (really good card), Khedira and Delefou you'll have some nice strong and perfect links in the mid and fwd.

I wasn’t planning on doing it but then I wondered whether I can work Dybala in with Bruno and Felix POTM’s.

So im about 35 packs into my pack opening.
Had IF Pope x3, IF Marcelo x2 (thought it was gonna be Neymar), Rashford, MOTM Greenwood and about 12 85+ fodders.
Have made about ~250k coins so far and any untradable duplicates have gone straight into a Bundesliga Upgrade (up to about 65 of them now).
Still got a few bigger packs to open too so hopefully some purple flares pop up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back