Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat
Bought myself Elder to start at LWB but have also packed three TOTS players so far today*!

*Editors note - All three are Matty Jay

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Even though I'm stacked at the LM position with Reus, PIM Nedved and El Sha but i had to do that Chiesa SBC and buy tots Keane for my Italian squad. Hopefully serie a tots has a cpl italian backs

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Been a pretty good few days of menu grinding.
Had a bunch of saved packs and probably created 100 player picks which after opening them all I ended up with around 12 TOTS.
Noteable ones were Ilicic, Goldson, Areola and then I got Leon Bailey from the Community Guaranteed pack today. Pretty happy with that.

Ended up doing Sarr so now have 2 99 paced super subs.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
The guaranteed community tots SBC sucked me in even though i knew it was overpriced but i wanted to take a punt at getting that Ababa. Ended up with Edouard , in terms of value it's a massive L. Ridiclous looking card though, a budget Inaki Williams with 4* skills instead of 5*.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Played WL for the first time last weekend since I think like October. Haven't really played the game all that much in like a month but somehow managed to to scrape gold 3. All I wanted was to get one of the Norwich boys (would have even been stoked with a Krul), just opened up my reds and got Aarons and Buendia! Don't care if I don't pack tots all promo, I'm going to count it as a W after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Saved about thirty packs for this morning and got TOTS Salah in a 80x3 pack and later ended up with Soucek too. Then did Digne with the fodder so it was a decent haul.

Glad to have Salah back, his RTTF was one of my favourite players but I sold him before he lost too much value.

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Got TOTS Ederson this morning from a pack, was planning to buy him anyways so happy with that. Best keeper i've used by far, has a unique animation that saves shots that almost always go in against me before I got him. Highly recommended.

Doing the Rodri objectives and the servers are garbage today, glad I didnt do WL this week.

Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
Hey All,

Career Mode question - So I just finished the last EPL game of the season with Barrow. Immediately after the last game I got an email/message saying I've been given an extra 140 million in transfer funds. I skip ahead a couple of weeks and then skip to the next season. When the next season loads it says I only have 30 million to spend. Anyone know what's happened here? Surely I wasn't expected to spend all that money before advancing to the next season?

Thanks!
I had 2B as Chelsea and the next season it turned to 500 mill. The game can be really stupid at times

Pulled TOTS Edouard from the guaranteed Community TOTS SBC

Eddie-Murphy-Bummed-In-Bowfinger.gif

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Probably lost almost 3mil worth of coins last week after investing in 90 and 91 rated cards a few weeks ago.

So I'm going with this team currently in game. Had to go full meta with fullbacks at CB cause if you can't beat them, join them, plus it saves a bunch of coins.

Screenshot_20210501-205555_FUTBIN.jpg

If the investments paid off I could have had say Prime Pele and R94 up front instead, but Fifa denied me that dream.

The rest of my club is probably the fullest it's been this Fifa. I've got almost 1.2mil worth of fodder cards in my club, plus 2 unusable icons that can go into an SBC as well as 800k coins that I don't need to use to upgrade anything. So around 2.5mil all up.

I'll be doing all the major league TOTS Guarantees, but hopefully they drop a really top tier player SBC that can go into my team so I can use my fodder for it.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Getting really tired of this s**t not getting straight reds. I'm getting hacked up like this in every second match, never a red and always starts a momentum shift in my opponents favour after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back