Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 23 Official Team Thread congrats cayz #nuffersclawoffame

Remove this Banner Ad

1rh8ag.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to you all. Every time we have played it has been good fun. :thumbsu:
Good luck for next season and hope you get another shot at your 6 although I would like to make it 5 :beermug:

Well that was a ******* Debbie Downer if I've ever seen one. Was always a little worried once the Tigers were able to hold on that our chances were slim.

Massive thanks goes out to _Cayz_ and Sterge on there efforts leading the side this year. With guys like you guys leading from the front it makes it far easier for us plebs to join the fun.

Thanks tgrs for all your historical efforts this season, s**t like that makes this place so much more fun to go back and look on. It's a pity how it all ended up but what's done is done and I'd still like to thank you for that.

As for the rest of you cheers for the season and I look forward to bouncing back going one step further again next year

#furies4life

akkaps' Did You Know !!

Played for five club,
Played one season at two clubs two seasons at three clubs.
From the three clubs I've played two seasons with, I've been to the Grand Final with all of them once.
Never actually won a Grand Final. Lost twice to the Wonders and once to the Bombers.

#blameakkaps :p

Well done lads and ladettes.. thanks for the game but mostly for a week of fun, inane and good humoured banter with no snarkiness and angst. This game was definitely a win for the "good guys" who like to have fun and don't constantly piss and moan about how banter was in the "old days".
Anyway, congrats Sterge and _Cayz_ on a great season and see you all on the Qooty field next season!:thumbsu:

akkaps' Did You Know !!

Played for five club,
From the three clubs I've played two seasons with, I've been to the Grand Final with all of them once.
Never actually won a Grand Final. Lost twice to the Wonders and once to the Bombers.

Theres our issue folks :D

akkaps' Did You Know !!

Played for five club,

Fighting Furies delist akkaps.

;).

akkaps' Did You Know !!

Played for five club,

#blameakkaps :p

I'm 1 from 5... So is tigland :oops:

Thanks for the season fellow Furies. It was good to be back. :)

...plus I was on good coin.

Bad luck everyone, just wasn't meant to be.

Big thanks to _Cayz_ , Sterge and the LG for all their work behind the scenes.

It's always a pleasure posting and having banter with all of you, we are definitely the best posting team in the comp.

Bring on next season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back