Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 26 - Congratulations S26 rfctigerarmy medal winner Tigerturbulance!

Remove this Banner Ad

#roundtwopostingstats

View attachment 540356

Well we narrowly won the head to head battle with our rivals (though JackNah_8 posted twice - should that even count?) - more unashamed whoring from goon lover rfctiger74 while our vice captain TJASTA and rookie Tigerturbulance continued their solid effort.

I think we'll wipe the floor with the Wonders this week since they are pitiful. #cheapshot
Due for an update maybe?

Here you are losers, we sucked as per usually. Just keep tanking so NaturalDisaster has a s**t captain record. We are playing the Circlejerkers next week #FirstToEAD
View attachment 576898
Tough losses, these! Well done on 150, This Is Anfield.

Also Nuffers moves to =4th games played for the Fighting Furies. May catch Equus at #3 (229), but a long way behind Grockadoc (272) who is a long way behind rfctigerarmy (408)

Maybe she wants to join the furies?

TJASTA 208 posts! In one match thread, out of control
This one is a he. And yeah, since I am going to be captain next season I must set a example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stadium query for you guys, although 3121 premiers might know as well.

Is rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome a completely new stadium or is it a rebrand of Punt Road?

Is rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome a completely new stadium or is it a rebrand of Punt Road?

Originally it was a temporary name change, but Wacky Tiger and I liked it so much we decided it was permanent.
As for a new stadium that’s NaturalDisaster area.

Hello all.....Apparently i have been drafted by the Furies....Woohoo
Have no idea wtf i am supposed to be doing, but hey i'm pumped!

Welcome dude. We just have one rule here and that's don't steal my homemade goon unless you want a tinnie to the head

Don't worry about it, once I become Tsar it's going to be knock down. It will be replace wirh a gulag.

Don't worry about it, once I become Tsar it's going to be knock down. It will be replace wirh a gulag.

* that

Stand down and endorse Chappyuk

He is offering to beat up _melty_ and get us our filet o fish and McFlurry if we back him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back