Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 26 - Congratulations S26 rfctigerarmy medal winner Tigerturbulance!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude, it's night. It's DAY release ffs
Why wasn't I informed Maaan?

Been pacing around like a mofo tripping balls!
One stage I thought I was Mick Nolan and I actually
Was a Galloping Gasometer elbows cocked waiting for
Mark Manure's dumbass to run into them!

Have we recovered our IP?
Jo should be squealing Ned Beatty style about now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I actually drank the goon that you made then no, I would not survive. What type of toxicity level would a human need to be capable of injesting in order to survive that s**t?
Thoughts JackNah_8?

Avoiding my question. Weak.
Don't go all Dr Phil on me. One of your own wouldn't touch it questioning it's toxicity level so why would I? It's like surveying 100 people and have them tell you Federer is the best player in the world. You would question it right?

Don't go all Dr Phil on me. One of your own wouldn't touch it questioning it's toxicity level so why would I? It's like surveying 100 people and have them tell you Federer is the best player in the world. You would question it right?
Dr phil is the other guy from the Rats.

And yes I would question the survey. Novak and Nadal are also considered the greatest players.

Plus Sampras and Laver are the greatest players of all time.

LukeParkerno1 another pro Federer in here

And yes I would question the survey. Novak and Nadal are also considered the greatest players.

Where did I say I was pro Federer? I used him in the example to point out the validity of questioning something first.

Hi LukeParkerno1

It’s not even close Laver is the best of all time. Federer for all his greatness won one French Open and he had to get someone else to beat Nadal that year (Robin Soderling!).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back