Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 28 - CONGRATS TJASTA

Remove this Banner Ad

Fighting Furies.png
Well gang, this is the official end of the TJASTA era. Even though my ‘resignation’ was a bit unusual, I thought it was the right time. I was starting to not enjoy the league and the club needed new and fresh ideas. However, a captain is nothing without a great leadership group behind them. I was lucky to have that during my time in charge. So, a big thanks to Ned_Flanders, Tigerturbulance and Carson Dial. Also, congrats to all of the tonight winners. To quote a former Furies captains, ‘Your name is now etched in Furies history’.

I believe, while there were some low points, this season showed great promise for the future of this club (especially towards the end 😉). The person who I am handling the reigns over to is Tigerturbulance. He has shown over this past two seasons in the leadership group that he has the ‘can do’ attuite and tactical mind to hold this post. I have great faith that he can further build this team. Also, please welcome our first recruit for season 29 biaseddustyfan.

‘All for one and one for all, we'll answer to the call. We're the greatest team of all’.​

-TJASTA,
(Former) Tsar of the Fighting Furies.

I'm literally the only Furies captains of the last 8 or so seasons to not award myself the BnF.

Also, you flogs criticise my captaincy, yet TJASTA here has copied my BnF format to the letter. Thank me later :)

We have a BnF format?

I'm literally the only Furies captains of the last 8 or so seasons to not award myself the BnF.

Also, you flogs criticise my captaincy, yet TJASTA here has copied my BnF format to the letter. Thank me later :)
let it go elsa ;)

Well gang, this is the official end of the TJASTA era. Even though my ‘resignation’ was a bit unusual, I thought it was the right time. I was starting to not enjoy the league and the club needed new and fresh ideas. However, a captain is nothing without a great leadership group behind them. I was lucky to have that during my time in charge. So, a big thanks to Ned_Flanders, Tigerturbulance and Carson Dial. Also, congrats to all of the tonight winners. To quote a former Furies captains, ‘Your name is now etched in Furies history’.

I believe, while there were some low points, this season showed great promise for the future of this club (especially towards the end ). The person who I am handling the reigns over to is Tigerturbulance. He has shown over this past two seasons in the leadership group that he has the ‘can do’ attuite and tactical mind to hold this post. I have great faith that he can further build this team. Also, please welcome our first recruit for season 29 biaseddustyfan.

‘All for one and one for all, we'll answer to the call. We're the greatest team of all’.​

-TJASTA,
(Former) Tsar of the Fighting Furies.
As the new captain ld like to thank the outgoing S27 & 28 captain TJASTA for doing a great job of leading this rabel and maintaining the Furies ethos of 'Lets * some s**t up!'

We have maintained our playing list and even added to it, we have an LG of experienced Furies qooty players, S29 is going to be fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to all winners, especially me, was a great first season at this great club!

I will be around a lot more this season as my trail in Berlin is not until October :thumbsu:
Welcome biaseddustyfan, I hope you enjoy success because we absolutely ooze it here at the Furies.

Bring on S29!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back