Mod. Notice Finals tickets thread - keep it in here please

Remove this Banner Ad

Just called the AFL, medallion club tickets don't need an afl membership to be produced. But afl memberships do. Apparently they will be checking strictly on the day. But as others have said above this never happens. Good luck to any Eagles supporters using alf memberships that don't have card. I'm not so fussed about Hawks..

LOOKING FOR UPTO 4X GF TICKETS- WILL PAY CASH. AM IN ADELAIDE UNTIL THURSDAY. IN MELBOURNE FRIDAY AND CAN COLLECT IN PERSON.
PLEASE CONTACT ME PM

No but every member(In the Wings included) had the option to go in the ballot

That's not true. Only In The Wings Plus are eligibile to enter the ballot, and they're Priority 3.
So they only get filled if there are tickets leftover from Priority 2.

In The Wings members get no ballot entries.

Just called the AFL, medallion club tickets don't need an afl membership to be produced. But afl memberships do. Apparently they will be checking strictly on the day. But as others have said above this never happens. Good luck to any Eagles supporters using alf memberships that don't have card. I'm not so fussed about Hawks..

I reckon they say it every year

Don't give your barcodes away, let people have an opportunity to buy them who are members already and have supported the club for a long time ....... F'ing bandwagon:mad:

Seriously??? bandwagon? How about all the members who keep their memberships and never show up and don't give the opportunity to others who have been on the waiting list for years and years.... or members who give their passes each week to friends etc.

Liek
Don't give your barcodes away, let people have an opportunity to buy them who are members already and have supported the club for a long time ....... F'ing bandwagon:mad:
Like the Eagles member who was scalping 5 standing tickets for $5k on Gumtree last night? I rather tickets go to people who are actually planning on going to the game which might not necessarily be members who qualify for the ballot.

Hey guys have 1 ticket up for grabs, paid a bit for it and then found another two as the missus wants to come. Level 4 row m seated on the wing. PM me. Just want the money back, but as mentioned I paid a bit for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it not strange that an advanced capitalistic society like Australia's suddenly idolises communistic values when it comes to ticket prices?

I reckon it says something about footy's egalitarian nature. It inspires a weird kind of comradery between people from all walks of life. Doesn't matter where you come from, as long as you barrack for the right team (West Coast).

Very keen if someone would be willing to hook me up with some tickets. Willing to pay a bit over face value. I'll be flying down from GC for it (hence why I'm not a member).

Anyway, not sure if this is the right place to post, but
Is it not strange that an advanced capitalistic society like Australia's suddenly idolises communistic values when it comes to ticket prices?

Yeah, I've been chasing two good tickets and I'm prepared to pay well over face for them, but it would be illegal for anyone to sell them to me other than the AFL (which is now sold out).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back