FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonight's episode on Ch 10's FBI called "Prodigal Son" has been postponed. Why?

Storyline:The team investigates a deadly robbery that garnered a cache of automatic weapons a for a school shooter.

According to IMDB: Because of an elementary school shooting in Texas on May 24, 2022 this episode was not shown. TBD when it will be.

My brother is back in Vegas for a poker meet up with poker friends from around the US and Canada and even a guy from Western Australia. And I'm here sitting at home watching "The Chase" on TV in Melton. It just ain't fair! :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tomorrow is national say something nice day, i expect to see you all in here bright and early so we can all be nice to each other

if that doesnt sound like fun tomorrow is also world narcissistic abuse day so we can always do that you collected pieces of s**t
AKA National Backhanded Compliment Day

My brother is back in Vegas for a poker meet up with poker friends from around the US and Canada and even a guy from Western Australia. And I'm here sitting at home watching "The Chase" on TV in Melton. It just ain't fair! :mad:
melton ay. Head down to the Trotts

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey Shell

Triple Home and Away tonight and then this - Season 6 begins:

Below Deck Mediterranean

A Yacht In Kneed​

1:00AM - 2:00AM

Captain Sandy returns to Croatia at the helm of the mega yacht, Lady Michelle, hoping to guide a new team through calmer waters along the Dalmatian Coast; Katie joins as Captain Sandy's first new chief stew in years.

!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back