FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decided to give Bohemian Rhapsody a try tonight. Just doesn't really interest me. Never really liked Queen.

Had to ask Woolies for a refund of a warm up dinner i got today - used by date was today and package was bloated. Tried a bit and I don't want to take a chance. Easy process to get refund.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided to give Bohemian Rhapsody a try tonight. Just doesn't really interest me. Never really liked Queen.

Had to ask Woolies for a refund of a warm up dinner i got today - used by date was today and package was bloated. Tried a bit and I don't want to take a chance. Easy process to get refund.
Lol, mate if it's the movie that only just started on CH9 at 7:30, you've only given it 15 minutes haha.
I was never a huge Queen fan but I quite enjoyed it, give it another go.

Lol, mate if it's the movie that only just started on CH9 at 7:30, you've only given it 15 minutes haha.
I was never a huge Queen fan but I quite enjoyed it, give it another go.
I chose not to see it previously since the subject matter doesn't interest me. At least it's not too bad so far. I hope it doesn't turn into another Chicago or Pennies from Heaven for me. Yuck.

BH (hey << phantom13 ) is the kind of film i absolutely loved in the cinema.

Then second and third viewing post cinema... not so much.

Its average
It’s great entertainment (fun songs, good pacing, not too much to think about) but as a “biography” it’s s**t.

Ramis Oscar will age like milk in the sun (or crash winning best picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back