FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of them either lol

They were dreadful

Get Queen back on
I was not an Adam Lambert fan when he was on American Idol. Too edgy, too cool. Since then I have appreciated his edginess and coolness. I think I posted his rendition of Cher's "Believe" that he sang at the Kennedy Center Honors. I listen to it quite often on YouTube.

I was not an Adam Lambert fan when he was on American Idol. Too edgy, too cool. Since then I have appreciated his edginess and coolness. I think I posted his rendition of Cher's "Believe" that he sang at the Kennedy Center Honors. I listen to it quite often on YouTube.

He's a great vocalist and an even better performer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the cane lol
No, but I did give the strap once back in about 1982 when I was ordered to by the Principal since I was Year 8 Coordinator. Strangely enough my hand hurt a bit that day so I couldn't deliver a full blow. ;) My stare was worse and my words could make the biggest bully kid cringe. Good times.

I was just watching the ABC news at 2pm and a reporter at the horrible scene outside of Brisbane where a car was allegedly set on fire killing three children and a man, described the suburb as "sleazy". I've never been to Camp Hill. Why would she make such a judgement? ABC snob? ;)

I was just watching the ABC news at 2pm and a reporter at the horrible scene outside of Brisbane where a car was allegedly set on fire killing three children and a man, described the suburb as "sleazy". I've never been to Camp Hill. Why would she make such a judgement? ABC snob? ;)

They always make dramatic statements

They always make dramatic statements
Actually she meant to say "sleepy" but got a case of the Joe Bidens. I'm surprised she didn't correct herself and apologise when they got back to her. I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed. That's the highlight of the day for me so far. :(

Actually she meant to say "sleepy" but got a case of the Joe Bidens. I'm surprised she didn't correct herself and apologise when they got back to her. I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed. That's the highlight of the day for me so far. :(

She could get a job with Trump with the amount of retracting statements

She could get a job with Trump with the amount of retracting statements
She had a hyphenated last name and looked like she had expensive clothing on. Posh. Probably sent her son(s) to St Kevin's. Maybe she really did mean sleazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back