First Year AA

Remove this Banner Ad

Barlow has been good but I still cringe when he kicks the ball sometimes. I wouldn't think for that reason he would be that close to AA when you consider other players contended for the same position.

Barlow has been good but I still cringe when he kicks the ball sometimes. I wouldn't think for that reason he would be that close to AA when you consider other players contended for the same position.

Thats a bit harsh. He's 5th on disposals this year behind Ablett, Montagna, Swan and Chapman with an efficency rate of 72%.. Very similar to that of Ablett's and Chapman's and 6% higher than Montagna's. Last weeks game wasn't his best but his form this year has been fantastic.

You would imagine he must be close.

Why? Every time I see him kick the ball he hits a target. Even in the last quarter when everybody is tired he still has the ability to drill a pin point pace through traffic.

Not buying this one, I think his disposal by both hand and foot has been good. He's playing great footy, simple as that.

Has to be close if it was all fair and equal, but knowing the panel and their apparent 'earn your stripes' mentality he is up against it.

james podsiadly

I give him zero chance based on his performances thus far. If it wasn't for his fairytale he would just be a good forward having a decent year. Many in front of him at this stage IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back