Fantasy Flealicker - BigFooty Bowl - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Caleb Williams when you have ARich is a… surprise
Have you seen the utter trash I had at QB? ARich hardly played last year, with that OL he likely gets hurt again this year or next, I need a decent backup / second young QB. If MHJ was available I'd have taken him, the rest of the WRs are hard for me to predict.

He doesnt reply to PMs unless hes getting offered way overs or if he wants you to take a player off his hands , I know from experience ;)

Well at least you've gone and tried to give manu the 'ill show them' leg up.

He doesnt reply to PMs unless hes getting offered way overs or if he wants you to take a player off his hands , I know from experience ;)
You might be right, but i like to at least try.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been able to get thru to the Dixie Flatline Chatline ?
Nope. But I realised I have traded with him before so it can happen. Sent a trade offer on the site also.to try to trigger a response

So I'm not the only one that treats you that way. Yet you keep telling me I'm the only one that ignores your "offers"...

Well at least you've gone and tried to give manu the 'ill show them' leg up.

Nope. But I realised I have traded with him before so it can happen. Sent a trade offer on the site also.to try to trigger a response

Good. Luck. With. That.

Trade with me though ey?

So I'm not the only one that treats you that way. Yet you keep telling me I'm the only one that ignores your "offers"...
What are you talking about? The last "offer" i made you was about two or three years ago in empire, a very generous second round pick for Wentz while at the Colts, you said it wasn't enough and wanted a first round pick and he died on your roster. Havent bothered making any "offers" since then that I recall?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back