Bont2Boyd

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Does the Australian Prime Minister follow the same religion as Folau?
There are only about 30-odd members of the church that Israel Folau follows that his father is the leader of. And everyone who isn't part of that church is going to hell, even if they naively donated their money to his go-fund-me campaign.

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There are only about 30-odd members of the church that Israel Folau follows that his father is the leader of. And everyone who isn't part of that church is going to hell, even if they naively donated their money to his go-fund-me campaign.
It's a pretend church, it's no different to listening to my old man have a pop at the government when he's pi**ed after Sunday lunch.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Missus cc is a kiwi, I have to watch the All Blacks every time they play, unless it somehow crosses over with a Blues game.
The Bledisloe is the Holy Grail, the World Cup might be Everest, but the Bledisloe is the one that really means something, it’s their Ashes.
I know a bit about Rugby now because I’ve watched a bit because of her.
I went to a game last year Australia v Ireland, it was a great spectacle and I found myself barracking fairly hard and being more emotionally involved than I could imagine.
Folau played that night and whenever he went near it or had it, the Aussie crowd went nuts, I was with them.

We were so much better without him in the team, that team last weekend with Pocock in it is a real threat.
RA should just walk into court and say Issy was sacked cause he’s s**t, we’re better without him.
All my kiwi mates agreed, his absence was a blesssing to the Wallabies.
10 mil is a joke, if we win this weekend though, they should offer to pay him the entirety of it in gold coins, as long as they can ram each one up his clacker.
You were a weight on the teams shoulders Israel, they are free now, now kindly fu** off!👍
It just shows the challenges faced on BigFooty by levelheaded people when you read posts like this. The Wobblelies were never going to win at Eden Park. They only won in Perth because the All Blacks had a player sent off for a light offence.

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He is one dumb f***.
“He believed it was a loving gesture to share passages from the Bible with others,” the statement of claim states.
What lost him his job wasn't even a passage from the bible. He doesn't even know his own holy scriptures ffs, some christian he is.

JW Frogen

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Folau kind of reminds me of some strange, tropical fish.

I am not against or for it, it is just fascinating to see it swim around the tank.

Top Bottom