Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Angry Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF

Everything will be revealed in time.

There are a lot of people trying very hard to get Cam back to some semblance of healthy living, but apparently while he sees the value of getting his s**t together, he’s too far gone down the alcohol abuse road to be able to help himself. It’s not unusual for him to drink to these levels on a regular basis.
It sounds like he is hell bent on self destruction. Not a lot you can do to help someone who is determined to throw their life away. Let‘s hope the unwanted negative media attention can act as a wake up call.

I always liked Cam and felt he had a lot of potential but sadly his attitude was his worst enemy.

Apparently Lobb’s been dropped for Sam Darcy this week.
When I heard that Darcy had played well in the twos , This was easier to predict than a loss by the Eagles to a top 4 side.
Even said to my son when I read the report on the Bulldogs reserves game " Well that's it for Lobb " What a shame"
Beveridge as Lobb said is now using him the correct way in the the magoos!!;):tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I heard that Darcy had played well in the twos , This was easier to predict than a loss by the Eagles to a top 4 side.
Even said to my son when I read the report on the Bulldogs reserves game " Well that's it for Lobb " What a shame"
Beveridge as Lobb said is now using him the correct way in the the magoos!!;):tearsofjoy:

You don’t need to add ‘top 4 side’

The Doggies will be thrilled with the victory, but it’s not all good news. After the game, Luke Beveridge said Rory Lobb would find his way back into the side by the end of the year.

hehe

Don't know if anyone else has listened to Brett Peake's interview, but he was volunteering to save some of the whales down south. It's heartbreaking to hear his firsthand experience with it all but he comes across really intelligent and genuinely hurt/passionate about these sorts of things.

I can't find a link (only heard snippets of it on SportFM this morning) but highly recommend listening to it if you get the chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back